0.07

The next two days pass quickly, doing the shows and still being slightly overwhelmed by all of the people. Neither Dominic nor myself had brought up what had happened right before the first show and I was kind of glad about it. We got up early on the 15th to drive to Nishinomiya.

"I'm just saying, we're basically passing through Yokohama on our way to Nishinomiya." I say yawning as Dominic and I make our way onto the bus at 6 in the morning.

"Really?" I nod and find a seat for the two of us in the front. "Weird."

"Mhm." I say tiredly, resting my head on the window. After a few minutes the bus starts moving and it gives me a headache.

"Ugh." I say, and lean on Dominic instead.

"You okay?" He says laughing.

"How are you not dead asleep right now? I don't even think the sun's up yet."

"Look behind you."

"Too much work."

"And to answer your question, how are you not awake right now?" I just sigh and move my head slightly before falling asleep. I wake up to Dominic asking Randy to be quiet.

"No it's okay. I'm up."

"Sorry, I was trying to keep them quiet."

"I probably wouldn't have slept much longer anyways. How long was I asleep for?"

"About half an hour."

"Really?" He nods. "Damnit I was hoping I could've slept most of the way there."

"Oh no you have to spend time with me what a terrible thing." He says sarcastically. I just roll my eyes smiling.

"Yeah cause I'll get sick if I read."

"Haha sucker." I just shake my head and try to go back to sleep.

"Wake upppp." I hear Domine whine.

"What?" I say, sitting up off his shoulder again.

"We're here!" I smile slightly and the two of us stand before joining everyone else outside.

"Do you think that'll have to stay in the same bed again?" I ask as everyone walks into the hotel.

"Maybe." I smile tiredly, still not used to the time difference. Juan hands out the room keys, Dom and I in the same room again.

"Hey Isa!" I turn at the sound of Jenns voice.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to sleep over in my room tonight?"

"Sure, let me put my stuff away first though." She nods and I walk into the room, Dominic was holding the door open for me.

"Thanks." I see that there's only one bed and sigh before setting my bag on the floor.

"Do you think it's worth it to ask for a different room?" Dominic asks.

"Probably not. Oh well." The two of us read and play card games before I decide to walk over to Jenn's room at the other end of the hall. She opens the door a few seconds after I knock.

"Hey Isabella!" I smile and walk in, jumping on her bed.

"I was thinking we could paint our nails and maybe do some face masks?" She asks, jumping on the bed next to me.

"Sure! Do you want to do face masks first?"

"I don't really care, so why not." We laugh and walk into her bathroom. We put them on each other and take some pictures with her polaroid. After a few minutes of watching tv and talking we take them off.