Invasion of privacy

I wake up the next morning wearing one of Ian's shirts. Since I don't have any clothes here he let me borrow them. Last night he made lasagna for dinner and it was amazing. It had so much flavor and made my eyes light up with every bite.

He's really skilled in the cooking department. Connor can't cook to save his life. I was the one who did all the cooking. I get up out of my bed and look into the mirror. What did I even see in him.

I trace over the scar on my eyebrow softly. This had to have hurt when I first got it. If I was awoke I probably would have fainted from the sight. I get closer to the mirror to look over myself. The scar is healed over, but still very visible. My brown hair has grown longer since I cut it into a bob. I actually like it.

My skin has gotten paler from lack of sun. My nails have grown way too long for my liking. Everything has changed except for my brown eyes. Well, that's good! That's my best asset.

I slowly roll my wheelchair down the hall and towards the bathroom. I'm honestly scared to go into the bathroom alone. Last time I passed out just from stepping inside. All the memories of me stuck inside that bathroom was too much. I open the door with shaking hands and roll inside.

It feel really steamy in he-

HOLY HELL! I gulp as Ian stands before me completely naked. I bite my lip as his big cock stands at attention just inches from my mouth. He's tall and I'm in a wheelchair. I stare at it for a second before my eyes start to roam.

My eyes trace over his muscular stomach, his muscular chest, his sexy tattoos. Then I look up at his glasses-less face. His mouth is parted and he looks as if I just caught him doing something bad. He looks down at his dick then turns away from me. Then I see his ass. Oh gosh, that ass.

Wait what am I doing. "I-'m so sorry." I try to turn my wheelchair around but it just gets stuck. When I look at him again he has a towel on. "It's my fault for not locking the door. It's fine." I cover my face with my hands. "I just invaded your privacy it's not fine."  I saw every part of him naked and it's going to be stuck in my head forever!

"It's not a big deal. I'll let you have the bathroom." he smiles before walking out. That was embarrassing. I need to make sure I knock next time.

I run some bath water while looking around for a towel. I find some newly bought Shampoo and body wash. Did he buy this for me? I open up the bottle and smell the body wash. It smells like Japanese flowers.

I smile and get two towels out of a closet. Once my bathwater is high enough I slowly take off my clothes. It's not hard to get the top part off but it is hard to get the bottoms off. I have to hold on to the edge of the tub and lift myself up while also pulling down my pants.

I finally have my clothes off and climb inside. This part is more easier.

10 minutes later

The bath was very refreshing. I rub lotion on my skin and fix up my hair then leave the bathroom. I've put on some clothes Ian bought and they fit perfectly. A light blue shirt with dark blue jeans.

I roll my wheelchair to the edge of the stairs. "Ian." I call out. I can smell the breakfast he's making downstairs. He appears at the edge of the stairs wearing an apron and I giggle. "Is that an apron?" I ask. "Yeah." He winks.

"Completes my sexy cook look." He flips his invisible hair. He's sexy without even trying. He walks up the stairs and scoops me out of my seat. I laugh as he smiles down at me. "I hope you like pancakes and bacon." Mm I moan and his eyes get a little darker.

"My favorite." He sets me down in a seat across from his. I watch as he completes a stack of pancakes with the last one in the pot. He puts some on 2 plates and sets one on his side and in front of me. Then he hands me the syrup.