What is this?

Connor frowns once he sees us sitting together. His entire face turns a dark shade of red as he strides over to us. Preparing myself for his bullshit I straighten. Ian hasn't noticed Connor yet.

"What the hell are you two doing here? Together!" He spits. Ian's eyebrows furrow and he looks up a Connor.

"That's none of your business Connor! Please leave." I say calmly taking another sip of my wine.

"Why are you here with her." Connor ignores me and glares at Ian.

Ian rolls his eyes and looks up at his brother. "With all due respect Connor. I took her here because she hasn't been out since being in a coma. You also have no right to tell me I can't be here with her."

"What so you're fucking my Ex-Fiance now." Connor growls. About to yell at him Ian stops me.

"She's wearing Yoga pants and I'm wearing my work clothes. Do you really think this is a fucking date. Brooklyn would also never betray you like you did her little brother." Ian crosses his arms.

"If you have a problem with me taking her out to eat, maybe you should give her all the money you took." Ian adds.

"No fuck this." Connor makes a scene and everyone in the restaurant turns towards us.

"Connor please! You're embarrassing yourself." I sigh downing the rest of my wine. This is my third glass and I'm already finished with my food. If Ian and I leave now it won't matter.

"Yes Connor. I just want to have a good night." Stephanie places her hand on his arm and I frown. Still can't believe she was sleeping with him while I was in a coma. I thought she was my best friend. And yet here we are.

"This is wrong though." Connor growls at her. I lose my shit. I can't believe he called me wrong even after what he's done.

I abrutly stand up while holding onto the table. "How dare you call me wrong after sleeping with my best friend." I yell.

Ian stands up next to me and pulls me into his body. "Let's go Brook. I've already paid the bill." He lifts me up and slides me into my wheelchair.

"Okay." I says following him.

"I'm not done talking!" Connor calls after us. We both ignore him as we leave the restaurant. He doesn't chase after us because Stephanie stops him. He watches as Ian puts me into the car and rolls my chair to the back of his car. It takes three minutes before he runs around and gets into the drivers seat.

"Shall we go home and watch movies?" He smiles.

"Yes. That would be great." I let out a small laugh.

He starts up the car and drives off.

As I sit on the couch Ian makes some popcorn in the kitchen

As I sit on the couch Ian makes some popcorn in the kitchen. "Do you want cheese seasoning?" He asks.

"Yeah. I love cheese." I smile even though he can't see me. I scroll through a bunch of movies. Watching trailers as I try to find what's interesting. We made a big comfortable pallet on the couch with a few bags of chips and gummy worms. We also got some chocolate ice cream.