Fantasies

Later that night

I climb into the bed with my nightgown on. When we left Connor's house this morning, Ian took me to go get some ice cream. We stopped at a drive-through and then went back home.

Ian said he had to work today so he would be gone until late at night. It's late and I don't know exactly what time. I roll over in my bed. I'm stuck upstairs until he comes back. He gave me a mini-fridge just in case I get thirsty.

We also ordered pizza ahead of time. I grab my phone and look at the cracked screen. I need to get this on as soon as possible. It's boring without grading kid's homework. Tomorrow I need to go to the doctor and schedule my physical therapy.

I also need to talk to principal Adam about my job. The kids I was teaching have moved on but I still want to visit them.

I reach into my drawer for my dildo. My mind only did this 2 days ago but my body feels that I haven't in a year. That is true! I've been alseep for an entire year.

I pull my dildo out and pull down my underwear. I stick it between my legs and rub the outside of my pussy with it. I tease myself trying to get lost in the fantasies. A memory of Connor pleasuring me before my trip comes to mind.

I try to go off of that but I get turned off. How could I think about him after what he did. Then A memory of Ian naked in front of me comes to mind. I moan as the friction starts to feel good.

I picture his hard cock inches from my face. Me grabbing it and putting it into my mouth. I moan again as I slide the dildo deeper. "Ah" I spread my legs wide and squeeze my breast.

I picture him moaning. Him fisting my hair as his cock slides in and out of my mouth. My moans get faster and louder. "Ian." I whisper. I hear a sound by my door and peek. I see Ian standing there in his work clothes.

His eyes dark and dilated. He licks his lips. I keep going my moans getting louder. If I make it known I see him he might get embarrassed.

I arch my back as I get close to my climax. I look at the door again and he's gone.

*Ian*

I go into my room and close the door. Fuck! Why did I have to walk in on that? I thought I heard her moan my name, but it could just be my mind playing tricks on me.

I go over to my bed and strip off my clothes. She's moaning loud and these walls are thin. I pull my cock out of my draws and grip it.

I start rubbing it and I get wet from the sound of her moans alone. "Ah" I hear her. Shit, she's close! I need to hurry.

I start to stroke faster coating myself with my liquids. I pant quieter so she can't hear what I'm doing. I can't believe I'm doing this!

I arch my head back as I move faster to the sound of her moans. "Fuck!" I pant hard. I fist myself harder and harder until I find my release. I fall down onto my bed as my hot cum oozes out of me.

I hear her last moan before they completely stop.

I get off of my bed and head into the bathroom to take a shower. How am I going to get her sweet pussy out of my mind? Even though it was dark I could still see her.

I step into the shower and wash my body off. How am I supposed to live like this?

The Next Day

I get out of bed a little late today. I pull on some shorts and a shirt and grab my cover off my bed. then I leave my room. When I do I see Brooklyn waiting by the stairs in the same nightgown from last night. She turns her head and smiles at me.