My sexy

"Yes, that was great." He whispers as if reality has kicked in. "We need to forget this happened!"

Reaching down off of the couch he picks up my panties and hands them to me along with my shirts. "The movie is still going. Are you sure you just want this to end?" I lean my back onto the couch arm and reach down to put on my panties. Ian's eyes instantly snap down to my pussy.

"Fuck." Running a hand through his hair he mumbles. Watching as I slide my panties up my leg he says nothing. Maybe he's come to his senses. Don't sleep with your brother's ex.

I watch as he gets off the couch, and something sweeps over me. A sadness I haven't felt since I've woken up.

"Yes, this shouldn't have happened!" Zipping up his pants he walks towards the stairs.

Tears fill my eyes. That's right, why the hell would he want something more with me. I can't even fucking move my legs. Why would he want a crippled woman? My ex Fiance didn't even want me. He didn't look back once he got with Stephanie. Connor probably knew that I would turn out like this with only his brother to rely on. I've lost everything. My job, my money, my future. I can't even keep a man to stay with me for over 15 minutes. Why would Ian want me when I have nothing?

I can't even offer him good sex. Sniffing the tears run down my eyes and Ian turns around before reaching the first step. His eyes widen once he sees the tears. Rushing over me he let out a small sigh. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry." Ian whispers taking me into his arms. He holds me and I cry into his chest.

"You didn't make me cry, Ian. I've just lost everything. Watching you walk away reminded me of how I'll never be able to get my life with Connor back." I sob. "Never be able to start the family we both wanted with each other. He's happy with Stephanie and no man is going to want me like this."

My tears seep through his shirt as a small wet spot forms. "Shit, sorry." I cry gripping his shirt.

"It's okay Brook. Let it all out I'm here." He takes my face into his hands and forces me to look at him. "You're beautiful Brook. You're wrong any man would look at you and see hot sexy you are. They would get on their knees just to have a life with you."

Ian presses his forehead against mine. "Fuck even I want you and you're off-limits. I want to rip those sexy clothes you like to wear off of you every day,". He growls "Hell you're the woman of every wet dream I have."

I press my body up against his as his words warm my heart. Hearing that from him get's me worked up again.

"Connor didn't want me," I whisper.  He groans against me and whispers.

"Fuck him. Listen to me! Any man with eyes would be crazy not to want you." He squeezes my ass and I close my eyes resting my head on his chest.

"You know Ian. You have a very dirty mouth." I mumble as sleep consumes me. What we did earlier has really warned me out.

"You like my dirty mouth, Brook. And I know this isn't the only time I will be using it." He growls as darkness consumes my vision.

Ian

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!

I had my tongue down my brother's ex's pussy. With no regrets, because those moans were so sexy I couldn't hold myself back. I may be a nice guy, but I won't hold myself back from spanking the shit out of the woman lucky enough to be tied to my bed during sex. I tried to hold back for Brook, but I just had to smack that ass twice.

The way her pussy squeezed around my tongue when I did, turned me on. Then the way she moaned as my cock slid deep into her through had me pulsating. So badly I wanted to thrust inside her and fuck her hard. Tie her up to my bed and make her beg while I slammed inside.