Chapter 29: New Skill

You're pulled out of a deep sleep to a peculiar sensation. Your eyes flutter open in the semi-darkness with a gasp, body sweating and muscles tensing in anticipation. Your heart is beating fast against your ribs and your lungs start sucking down air. You realize you're on your back, your legs spread...and there's something between them. You hands shoot down to rest on thick hair.

"Kylo! Aaahh—what the fff-"

You can't get anything else coherent out of your mouth. Kylo is sucking your throbbing clit between his lips and has two fingers in your wet, clenching core, curling them against your sensitive spot. You cry out, convulsing around him as an unexpected orgasm crashes into your body. Your hips buck into Kylo's face as he sucks you through your pleasure, humming vibrations into your skin.

As soon as you stop moaning and wailing, he pulls his fingers out, then laps up your slick folds like a starving man. Your shaking fingers grab his face, trying to pull him away from your still buzzing arousal.

"Kylo." You breathe, "What was that?"

He huffs out a chuckle against your sensitive skin. "That was orgasm, Ducky. I believe you've had one before, no?"

You slap the back of his head as hard as you can. To your delight, it actually has an effect on him. His head falls with the force of your hit. It falls right back down between your legs. He licks another flat tongue up your slit before flicking your clit with the tip. You gasp, but scoot out from under his grasp. Your heart stutters as you observe his playfulness. You never imagined he'd be anything but serious and brooding all the time. Seeing him smirk and throw sarcasm at you affects you more than it should.

He crawls back up, licking his lips and sucking on his fingers in the near darkness as he lays down next to you, pinching a lock of your hair between his fingers. "I was tired of waiting for you to wake up. I want my cock inside you..."

He leans his head down, clamping his lips around the artery at the base of your neck. One of his hands snakes up your body and brushes over each of your stiff nipples. You bite your lip, feeling lightheaded.

"Fuck, this is...overwhelming to wake up to." You swallow and blink.

Kylo hums into your skin. "Mmmm...good."

He climbs off the bed quickly, leaving you shivering and gasping and alone. "Whaa-"

Before you even finish, he's back. With a length of fabric. He sits on his knees in front of you, grabbing your legs and tying your ankles together with quick, smooth movements. You can't do more than pant and clear your throat, waiting for what he has planned. Your eyes lock on his huge, hard cock as he lifts your ankles, putting himself between your legs.

"I hope you've been stretching." He smirks at you.

Then Kylo pushes forward on the back of your calves until your legs are behind your head. And stuck there since your ankles are tied. It burns a little in the muscles on the back of your thighs. You let out a grunt with your gasp, and try to relax into the stretch.

But Kylo only gives you a second before his weight is pushing your thighs into your body. And without hesitating, plunges his cock deep into your core. Deeper than you thought was possible. He slams against your cervix before pulling out, and you wail with pain, clamping your eyes shut. His hands hold his upper body weight, pressed into the bed at your armpits. And all you can do is ball yours into fists out to the side.

His hips thrust against you, your entire lower body burning with pain, and set afire with pleasure. He's already panting down into your face. "Am I hurting you?"