Ch.17

Amanda's Pov:

It's been a month since I left the hospital, and I was still scared for my life, because I didn't want him to do what he had did to me again, but I'm better and stronger. Today I was going back to school, and Kevin doesn't want me to go until I get more rest, but I told him no, so right now we were just parked in the parking lot.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Kevin asked me and I nod. "Okay." He said and got out of the car. I also get out of the car and closed the door behind me, and we both made our way into the building. My heart was racing really fast, but I knew I can do this.

"Amanda?" I look ahead of me and saw the guys standing there with a 'welcome back' sign. Tears begin to fall down my face and everyone came towards me and hugged me.

"Welcome back Amanda." Monica said and I smiled.

"Thanks." I cried and they all let me go.

"Oh look who came back." A familiar voice said and I sigh, so I look behind me and it was Rachel and her friends. "Amanda the cry baby." She laughed, so I go walk up to her and stood right in her face.

"I may be a cry baby, but at least I have the guts to tell you, that you're nothing, but a little bitch." I tell her and her eyes widen. "I'm more stronger now, and I can stand up for myself now." I said and her face was turning red.

"You fucking bitch!" She yells and tried to slap me, but I dodged her and she trips forward. She lands hard on her face and she started bleeding from her nose, but when she looks up at me. Tears were running down her face and I sign.

"I only have one question for you." I tell her and she nods. "Why did you start picking on me for?" I asked her and she got up from the floor. Then she started mumbling something, but I couldn't hear her, so I told her to say it louder.

"Because you were with Kevin and I like him!" She shouts and then she covers her mouth. My eyes widen and I look back at Kevin, but he was more shocked than I am. I look back at her and more tears were falling down her face, so I go up towards her and hugged her. She starts crying even more and I pat her back. "Why are you alway so perfect Amanda?" She asked me and I giggled a bit, while letting her go.

"I'm not perfect." I tell her and she looks at me confused. "It's called being nice to people and earning their trust and friendship, but some people can be jealous." I said.

"Amanda?" She said my name, while looking up at me. "I'm sorry. For everything I've done to you. Can you forgive me?" She asked me and I smiled.

"I forgive you Rachel." I tell her and she nods.

"Let's get to class." Kevin said and we all nod.

~ ~ ~

A/N: This chapter is really short, so I'm sorry. (/w\)