Ch.7

"Please let me go!" I begged him and he punches me in my stomach. "Oof."

"Shut the fuck up!" He yells at me. "I didn't say you can talk! Besides, your boyfriend is on his way." He says and I look up at him.

"I-I don't ha-have a boyfriend." I stuttered and he slaps me across my face. My heart was racing, and I felt like I was about to pass out.

"Max!" I look up again and I see her. "I brought them over. Oh! I see that you-" She gets cuts off by Kevin.

"Amanda!" He shouts and he runs over to me. "Untie her now!" He yells at him, and he starts laughing.

"K-Kevin. Please don't." I begged him and his eyes widen. He helps me up from the floor, and he carries me bridal style. "Kevin?"

"Shh. It's okay Amanda." He tells me and I look at him confused. "You're safe." He says and I started crying. Then the door bursts open, so I look and see that it was the police. One of them comes over to us and he unties me, and Kevin puts me down. I hug him tight and he hugs me back.

"Max Gonzalez and Tiffany Kudrikow!? Y'all are under arrest for the second time, and there is no bale." He says and my eyes widen.

"You lied!" Tiffany yells and slaps Kevin across his face. "You will pay for this!" She shouts and I pushed her to the floor. "What the fuck?!"

I kneel down next to her and grabbed her by her collar. "Don't you dare lay a hand on him!" I warned her and she scoffs.

"What are you going to do about it?" She asked me and I smirked. I let her go and I get up from the floor. "Bitch." She whispers and I just snapped.

"What did you just say to me?" I asked her and she starts laughing. I step in front of her again and I look down at her, but when she looks up at me her eyes widen. "No one, and I mean no one. Calls me a bitch." I tell her and I punched her hard in her face, and she falls backwards. "I may cry easily, but I can kick ass, so don't fuck with me, or my friends." I tell her and I walked out of the empty class room.

"Hey! Wait up Amanda!" Aleks shouts and I look behind me. "Are you okay?" He asked me and I nod. "Do you want us to take you home?" He says and I shook my head.

"I don't want to go home. Besides, I don't think my parents don't even care about me anymore." I tell him and I walk away from him.

"You don't know that Amanda." He tells me while grabbing my around, and then turning me around, so now I'm facing him. "They love you. No matter what." He says.

"If they loved me! How come they didn't show up at the hospital when I hurt my arm?!" I yelled at him and he sighs.

"I'm sorry." He apologized and I sigh. "We care about you Amanda, and we want you safe." He says and I look down at the floor. My eyes begin to tear up and I begin to cry. "Please don't cry Amanda." He said and he gives me a hug.

"Amanda?" I look up and I see Kevin standing behind Aleks. "Are you okay? Why are you crying?" He asked me and Aleks lets me go.

"I'm taking her home with me Kevin, so can you go buy her some clothes?" He asked him and he nods, but I stop him. "I know what you're going to say Amanda, but I'm sorry." He says. I was going to say something, but I felt someone grab my arm, and they start dragging me, so I look around and see that it was my dad.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" I asked while yanking my arm away from him. "If you're here to take me home? I'm not going, because-" I stopped and took a deep breath. "Because I'm going to my friend's house, and you can pack all my stuff when I get back home!" I yelled at him and he gets in my face.

"You're not going anywhere!" He yells back at me, and he grabs my arm. He starts dragging me, but Kevin and Aleks stop him.

*Bell Rings*

"Hey!" Aleks shouts and my dad turns around and faces him, and students started coming out of the rooms, but they all stopped. "You can't tell her what to do!" He yells at him and everyone started whispering.

"Aleks. Please stop." I begged him and he pushes me towards Kevin. "Aleks!" I shout and Kevin holds me back

"My daughter is coming home with me! Besides, we're moving! Again!" My dad yells in his face and my eyes widen. I push Kevin away from me, and I push Aleks back.

"Why are we moving?!" I asked him and he points at me. "Me? What did I do?!" I yelled at him and he slaps me across my face. Everyone gasped and I hold the right side of my cheek.

Kevin steps in front of me, and he pushes my dad away from me. "Don't you dare lay a hand on her!" He yells at him and tears started floating down my face. "You're daughter didn't do anything wrong! Besides, where were y'all when she got hurt?!" He asked me and he scoffs.

"Is he your boyfriend?" My dad asked me with a smirk on his face.

"He is not my boyfriend. He is my friend, and so is Aleks and James." I tell him while pointing at them. "You can go back home without me, because I'm not moving again, and again, again!" I yelled and stormed out of the hall way.

*Bell Rings*

"Amanda!" My dad shouts, but ignore him and kept walking. Then I hear people say stuff, so I stopped in the middle of the hall, and faced them.

"If you have something to say to me, just say it to my fucking face!" I screamed at them and they backed off. "Be fucking lucky that I don't drop kick y'alls ass!" I warned them and I walked off again.

"Bitch!" I hear someone say and I stopped again, so I look behind me and see a smirk on a guys face. "Keep walking bitch!" He shouts and I clench my fists. I walk up to him, but one of his friends grabbed me from behind, and he holds me back.

"Let me go!" I yelled and they started laughing. Then I kicked him in his crotch, and then elbowed his friend in his jaw. Then I punched him hard on his nose, like I did Tiffany, and made his nose bleed. They both fell to their knees and I lean down towards them. "Don't ever. Call me a bitch again, because I can kick y'alls asses even harder." I tell them.

"Amanda?" I look up and see Kevin and Aleks, and their eyes were wide open. "What did you do to them?" He asked me.

"Just take me to your house please." I tell him and he nods. I took a deep breath and we head out the doors.