Ch.10

A/N: There is going to be violence and rape in this chapter, and if you're not comfortable with this. I suggest that you don't read this, so just skip it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Amanda's Pov:

Kevin and Aleks are at school, so I decided to watch TV in the living room, and I was eating popcorn. There was really nothing to watch, but it's better than nothing. Then the phone started ringing, so I get up from the couch and went into the kitchen to answer it, but when I reached for the phone. It completely stops and then the doorbell rings. I go towards the door and look out the window. My jaw drops and I couldn't believe who it was.

"I know you're there Amanda, so open the door." He said through the door and then he looks down at me. "Open up Amanda. I just want to talk." He says and I ran upstairs into Kevin room. I slammed the door shut and I locked it, but then I hear the front door being broken open. "Where are you Amanda?!" He shouts from downstairs and I hide under the bed.

I quickly took out my phone and dialed Kevin's number, and he instantly answers it. "Hey Amanda. Is every-" I cut him off.

"Please come home Kevin." I tell him and I begin to cry. "He's here and he broke into the house." I cried and then I hear pounding on the door.

"Who?!" He said, but before I said anything. The door is broken open and I put my hand over my mouth, so I won't make a noise. "Amanda?!" He shouts and I hung up the phone.

"Come on out Amanda." He sings and tears begin to fall down my face. "Hmm. Where could you be?" He said and I just curled up in a ball. Then my phone started ringing and I tried to answer it, but then I hear him laugh. "Found you." He says and he drags me out from under the bed. I grabbed my phone and answered it. "Oh no you don't." He said while taking my phone away and he looks at it. "Kevin? Is he your boyfriend?" He laughed and then I hear faint yelling coming through the phone.

"Kevin!" I yelled and he steps on my stomach. "Ah!" I screamed and he throws my phone against the wall. It broke into pieces and I tried getting up, but his foot was still on my stomach. "Kevin." I cried and he moves his foot. He picks me up from the floor and throws me on the bed.

*Warning: Violence & Rape*

Then he reaches into his pocket and he takes out a pocket knife. My eyes widen and I tried getting away, but he pins me down and holds the knife against my throat. "Move one more inch, and I'll cut your throat." He warns me and I nod. Then he starts slicing my clothes off and I was only left in my bra, underwear and socks. "Let's have some fun shall we?" He says while turning me over, so now I was on my stomach. Soon, I felt a sharp pain on my back, and he starts laughing.

"Stop!" I shout, but he keeps going. "It hurts!" I yelled and he grabs a fist full of my hair.

"Say goodbye to your hair." He laughs and then I hear him cut my hair with his knife. He puts it in front of me and my eyes widen. "Oops." He said while dropping it.

"Rot in hell mother fucker." I cried and he chuckles. I hear him unzip his pants and he pulls me closer to him. "No! Leave me alone!" I yelled and he rips my underwear off. He shoves himself inside of me and I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Ahh!" I screamed and I felt something run down my leg. More tears started falling down my face, and he starts thrusting in and out of me.

"You're so tight Amanda." He says and I just kept quiet. My whole body went numb and I was just laying there. "Am I making you feel good?" He laughed.

"Nothing feels good! It fucking hurts!" I screamed at him and he raises his knife in the air. "Go ahead and kill me! See if I fucking care!" I yelled and his face goes red. He pierced the knife into my shoulder and I felt this excruciating pain go through my body. "Ah!" I screamed even louder, that it echoed through the whole house.