Ch.1

Ring. Ring. Ring.

My alarm went off, so I grab my phone and turned it off. I look at the time on the top right of my phone, and it's 6 o'clock in the morning. "Why did I have to put it so damn early?" I whine and got out of bed. I went towards my closet and grabbed a League of Legends t-shirt, along with some skinny jeans and a pair of my black and red Vans, and I head straight in the shower. It took me 10 minutes in the shower, so I got out and got dressed, but then there was a knock on my door. "Come in!" I shout and I started brushing my teeth.

"I see that you're already awake?" I turn around and see my mom by the door. I quickly finish brushing my teeth, and then fixed my hair after. "Do you want some breakfast?" She asked and I nod. "Okay. There's ham and egg tacos on top of the counter. Two for you and two for your brother." She said.

"Okay. I'll eat in a few, because I need to get my stuff ready." I said and she nods, and then she leave my room. I grab my book bag from my chair and put some journals in there, along with with some pens and pencils, my tablet that I bought before we moved here, and my school books. "Okay. I'm ready." I said to myself and grabbed my keys, along with my wallet and my cell phone, and my hoodie and I head downstairs.

"Morning Manda!" My brother shouts and he hugs me, and I push him away. "Ugh. How rude?!" He says.

"Whatever. Just leave me alone." I tell him and he runs upstairs.

"Why do you have to be mean to your brother?" My mom asked and I scoff.

"You know I don't like him, and I don't care." I said and she sighs.

"He loves you Amanda, and you're being mean." She said and I grab my tacos, and put them in my bag.

"I'm leaving. I'll see you guys later." I said and walked out the door. I walk to the bus stop, and I see a group of guys standing there, so I take out my phone and plug my headphones in, and started listening to my music. Soon I felt a tap on my shoulder, so I turn around and see a guy that has short black hair with glasses, and has a Minecraft shirt that has a slime on it, along with some jeans. I pull my headphones out of my ears and paused my music. "Can I help you?" I asked him and he smiles.

"The bus is here." He said and I nod, so I take out my bus scheduel and head on the bus. I showed the bus driver my paper, and he nods. I put it back in my book bag and I sit in the front of the bus, and I put my headphones back in my ears. The bus driver took off, and more students got on the bus, and we finally made it to Denver High. Once the bus stops and the bus driver opens the doors. People started getting up from their seats and rushed out quickly, and I was the last one to get off. "Good luck." The bus driver says and I nod.

I took a deep breath and head inside the building, and I look for the office to go get my schedule and locker combo. It took me only a few minutes to find it, and I wait in line to get my stuff. One by one, people started leaving the office, and I was next in line. "How may I help you miss." The lady behind the desk said.

*Bell Rings*

"I'm the new student that transfered here." I tell her and she nods.

"Name please?" She said and gets ready to type it.

"Amanda Gonzales. With an -s at the end." I said and she types my name.

"Ah yes, Ms.Gonzales. Let me go get you your schedule and your locker number, along with the school map." She says and I nod. I wait there for a few minutes, until she finally comes back with my stuff. "Here you go Ms.Gonzales, and you have a nice day." She said and gives me my papers. I thanked her and I head to my locker, and it was on the second floor, so I head up the stairs and found my locker right away.