Ch.3

"Hi Manda!" Desiree said and I smile. "We miss you."

"Hey Dezz. I miss you too." I said sounding sad. Desiree is one of my best friends, and we've know each other since freshmen year. She's pretty funny and crazy, and she's like a sister to me.

"How's the new school?" She asked.

"It's great, and I've already made friends." I said and she gasped.

"You're not replacing us are you?" She asked and then laughs after.

I laugh a bit. "You know I won't do that. We're like sisters, and we stick together." I smiled. "Wait? Aren't you suppose to be in class?" I asked her.

"No. I have lunch right now." She said. "So? Any cute guys there?" She giggles.

"Dezz!" I whine and then she laughs. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, so I turn around and I see Kevin pointing in front of me. I turn back around and I see Max and Tiffany, and they were walking towards us. "Hey Dezz? I'll call you back when I get home. Okay?" I tell her.

"Okay. Bye Manda!" She shouts and I smile.

"Bye Dezz." I said and hung up my phone. I put my phone back in my pocket, and I quickly grab my backpack and threw it over my shoulder. "Should we head back?" I asked him and he nods.

Me and Kevin start walking our way back, but they stop us half way and Kevin stands in front of me. "Oh look. He's protecting the new girl." Tiffany smiled.

"Come on Amanda." Kevin said and I nod. He grabs my hand and we walk pass them, but Max pulls me back by my collar. "Let her go Max!" He yells at him and he pushes me on the floor. I screamed at the top of my lungs, and I couldn't move my arm. "Amanda!" He shouts. Then he kneels down next to me, and his eyes widen. "I'm calling Aleks, and telling him to bring the principle." He said and I nod. He takes out his phone and he dials Aleks's number, and he pressed the phone against his ear. "Aleks! I need you and James to come to the Flower Garden, and bring the Principle!" He shouts through the phone. "It's Amanda! Max and Tiffany came over here, and he pushed her to the floor and her arm got caught on a-" He stops and looks at it. "I-I really don't know what it is, but just hurry over here! Okay. Bye." He hangs up the phone and he rest my head on his lap.

They both started laughing and soon they both left, and it was just me and Kevin by ourselves. "It hurts." I said and he starts crying. "Don't cry Kevin." I tell him, but he keeps crying. He grabs my hand and he intertwined it with his. "I'm getting sleepy Kevin." I said softly and my eyes begin to close.

"Don't close your eyes Amanda. You need to stay awake." He said and I nod. He lets go of my hand and sets my head gently on top of his backpack.

"Kevin? What are you doing?" I asked him. I look up and see that he started taking off his shirt. My eyes widen and he kneels down next to my arm, and he puts his finger against my lips. "I need you to bite down on my finger, because I'm going to stop the bleeding, as much as I can. Okay?" He said and I nod. I open my mouth and he put his finger in my mouth, and I bit down on it gently. "Okay. Here I go."

I felt him put pressure on my arm, and I bite down on his finger as hard as I can, but I didn't want to hurt him. I scream pass his finger, and he keeps putting pressure on it. "K-Kevin. St-Stop please." I begged him and I begin to cry.

"I know it hurts Amanda, but I need to keep going, so you won't lose that much blood." He said and I nod.

-15 Minutes Later-

"Amanda! Kevin!" I look up and see James, Aleks, and I'm guessing the Principle finally came. "Oh my god." Aleks said and he stares at the blood coming out of my arm. "Here. Let me help you Kevin." He said and he nods. Aleks takes off his shirt as well, and my face begins to feel warm. "What's in her arm?" He asked him.