tweleve

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Marauder's Map

"Inside of each of us, there is the seed of both good and evil. It's a constant struggle as to which one will win. And one cannot exist without the other."

Not a sound. For the longest time. Felt like an eternity. Alone in darkness. Nothing but pain, and isolation.

"Liv." A voice. A soothing voice. But he wasn't a soothing person. So why she found his cold voice soothing was beyond her. "Liv, wake up."

"Saying her name on repeat won't awake her."

"At least I'm trying. You are just standing there."

"Oh shut it, Malfoy."

"I'm only here because Liv would want me to. But don't think that won't stop me from-"

"Can you all stop arguing? Harry and Liv need us to keep the calm."

"No asked you to speak, you filthy little mudblood."

"MALFOY!"

"Looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?"

"Peaky? What d'you expect him to look like? He fell fifty feet."

"Yeah, c'mon, Ron. I'll push you off the Astronomy Tower and see how you feel."

"I volunteer as tribute to push him off."

"MALFOY!"

"BLAKE!"

Right then, Harry fluttered his eyes a little. "Probably a right sight better than he normally does," Harry said before he opened his eyes to see Ron, Fred, George, and Hermione hovering over him, in the Hospital Wing.

"Please," Liv murmured as everyone quickly looked at her. "No pushing anyone off towers."

"Liv!" Hermione exclaimed before she jumped on top of the girl, hugging her friend tight.

"Yeah, I'm alright, thanks," Harry said and they all looked at him. "It's not like I fell fifty feet."

Liv sat up as Hermione got off, and she looked at Draco, who stared at her relieved. And Roni was next to him, clearly on the verge of strangling Draco to his core, but didn't because of Liv. "How are you feeling?" Hermione asked.

"Brilliant," Harry said sarcastically as he edged up against his pillow.

"Bit shaken, myself," Liv said.

"Gave us a right good scare, lads," Fred said.

"Sorry, Fred," Liv said and Fred smiled as Draco looked annoyed.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"You fell off your broom," Ron said.

"And you fainted, Liv," Draco said and Liv looked conflicted.

"I meant the match. Who won?" Harry asked and Draco stiffed a laugh, earning a slap from Roni.

"No one blames you, Harry," Hermione said as Harry and Liv eyed her confused.

"Some of us do," Draco muttered.

"The Dementos aren't meant to come on the grounds. Dumbledore was furious, especially since they got to both of you. After he saved you, Harry, he sent them straight off," Hermione explained. Harry nodded grimly, stared at the rain lashing the window.