Kim Seokjin

Jin:

Seokjin was nervous when he first told you he wanted to try something with you. He was always so sweet and gentle with you, which you liked, but you did wonder if he ever had a kinky side he was going to show you.

You were in the middle of what was originally a nice, vanilla makeout before bed one night when it turned a little steamier, as it usually did. Everything was great and you were well on your way to another great ending to some great sex, when he slowed a bit and got a kind of....embarrassed look on his face.

"What?" You ask, wondering if you did something wrong.

"Jagi...I was wondering.. never mind," he said, trying to go back to normal.

"Jinnie, what? Tell me!" you say, looking up at him.

He sighed and said "Have you ever tried...choking?"

Your eyes went wide as you processed it.

"Well...I've never been choked before but...if you want to.." you begin, happy to try anything for him.

"No, Y/N...I mean you choking me." He watched for your reaction, expecting you to laugh or freak out or something, but you smirked a little at him and just nodded, wanting to try it as it peaked your interest a little too.

He smiled and continued rocking his hips against you, slipping your hand up over his chest and to his throat while you moaned.

"I'll squeeze your arm when I want you to stop," he said, getting your nod of approval.

You begin squeezing down on his soft neck, and watched his face blossom in pleasure. He began thrusting into you harder and faster, causing you to have to focus more through your own pleasure to continue to choke him. His face got redder and his eyes connected with yours as you both spilled over the edge, him first and then you quickly after. He squeezed your arm and you released him from your grip, allowing him to relax on top of you.

Panting, he rolled over and pulled you against him.

"Y/N....thank you..."

You just smiled and kissed his neck.