Min yoongi

Min yoongi :

Yoongi rarely let you take the lead in bed. He always liked to be in charge and know exactly what he was doing. He was good at it and you had no complaints. But every once in a while when he had a spare night and had been working way too hard lately, you liked to indulge his submissive side.

You were wearing his favorite lingerie set, a simple but barely there set of black lace. He dropped what he was doing when you walked into the room, starting to stand up from the wooden chair he was at. You stopped him and pushed him back down into his chair, moving to straddle him. His hands slipped up your thighs and over your barely covered ass and he opened his mouth to make some dirty remark, but you stopped him, kissing him and pulling away, placing a finger over his lips as you ground over his hardening cock.

He groaned and moved his hands with your hips as you pushed down on him, urging you along. When you stopped suddenly he began to protest but you gave him a look that said "don't or I'll stop." He waited and was rewarded as you dipped you hand between the two of you and I did his pants, deftly pulling his cock free. He looked up at you full of lust but a bit confused at where this was coming from.

"Do you want me to make you feel good?" you asked, your fingers barely teasing his rigid cock. You watched his eyes flutter closed at the light sensations and stopped all together when he didn't answer. His eyes snapped open and he quickly said,

"Yes...please jagi..."

You rewarded him with your hand, firmly pumping over his cock, his own leaking precum sliding over the skin there. Your hand felt so good on him and he melted into the pleasure. You brought him close a few times before backing off and making him wait, kissing him and whispering taunting and teasing things in his ear.

He was breathing heavier and gripping your ass with both hands as you brought him close this last time, intent on letting him cum, when he asked,

"Y/N...will you...will you do the thing-" he says quietly. You smile and nod, letting your free hand wrap around his soft neck. You begin squeezing down and cutting off his air flow as you pump faster, feeling his hips push up under you. You keep him there just a moment before relenting and finally making him cum, releasing your grip on his neck and savoring his groan of release. You lean in and kiss his neck where your fingers had just been.

"Thank you, jagi." he sighs.