Kim namjoon

Namjoon:

You were well aware of many of yours and Namjoon's shared kinks, choking being one he was very interested in lately. You loved how much more intense it made your own sensitivity and he loved making you feel good. Not to mention how good you looked with his hand wrapped around your neck.

You had been sassy to him all day. Nothing mean but just purposeful attitude with everything you said to him. You made sure he knew your angle by shooting him naughty little smiles here and there, so by the time you got back to your place at the end of a long day out, you knew you were in for it.

As soon as he closed the door behind both of you, you felt his hand reach forward and grab your wrist, pulling you back against him. He pressed your chest against his and pinned your wrists behind you with one of his hands.

"Tell me the truth, Y/N," he cooed in your ear. "Were you being naughty on purpose today?"

His free hand slid over your hip and onto your ass as you chewed your lip, deciding if you wanted to be good or not. He decided for you when you felt a sharp spank where his hand had previously been groping you a moment ago.

"Aah...yes.." you said gently, easing into his grip on you. He knew just the right buttons to push to make you melt.

"Yes what?" His hand slipped between you two to find the aching spot between your legs. He toyed and teased with you for a moment before stopping, reminding you that you had yet to answer.

"Yes Daddy," you sighed, looking up at him. He cocked an eyebrow and chuckled in his low growl, leaning into nibble your ear and neck as his fingers went back to work.

"Somebody's in quite the mood today, hm?" he teased, trading off teasing your pussy and spanking you every few moments, keeping you off guard and like putty in his hands.

"I don't like that naughty girl attitude you had today, princess. Do I need to remind you who's in control?" he whispered in your ear, making your knees weak. You nod your head and he releases your hands from behind your back, only to wrap his warm hand around your neck. His thumb gently smoothes up and down over the soft skin there. Slowly squeezing, he begins choking you while his other hand continues to tease and torment your pussy, his fingers finding their entrance and pushing into you slowly. Your hands hold his arm and shoulder, keeping yourself balanced as he continues whispering naughty things in your ear, bringing you closer and closer. When he finally lets go with both hands, you gasp and he scoops you up in his arms, bringing you to your bedroom.

"Come on, princess. I'm not done with you yet."