Min yoongi

Yoongi:

You loved acting up to Yoongi. You almost felt bad some days for being such a brat but you knew when to do it. He wasn't great at asking for what he wants in the bedroom, but you knew recently he's been wanting to get a little more rough. This came in waves for him, and boy did you love setting him off.

Tonight when he came home you had been cold and snappy with him, even pushing him around a little just to make it a physical thing. Everything you did was laced with a little smirk or a devilish giggle, and soon enough he caught on to what you wanted.

He was on a call to either Hoseok or Namjoon about something and you decided you would choose now to do some dishes. Making as much noise as possible, you wash some bowls and utensils. You smile a little to yourself with nervous energy as you hear him come into the room. You ignore him as he says,

"Joon I gotta call you back."

Your hairs stand on end until you feel him right behind you, close enough that you feel his warmth. Suddenly his grip is on your hips like steel, and he's pulled you back against his hips. He's hard and you wonder if he's been onto your plan all along and getting just as excited as you.

"Why do you have to be such a naughty brat when I have work to do?" he growls. You chuckle and he whips you around, a hand going around your neck and the other slipping between your legs to grind his palm against your hips, eagerly pushing back for more.

"I don't know what you're talking about," you lie, smirking at him and watching his frustration and lust combine into just what you've been fishing for.

"You're so good at being a bitch to me, huh?" he replaces his hand with a thigh pressed hard against your legs.

"Go ahead. Grind on it. Make yourself cum. Hump me like the little bitch in heat you are," he taunts, his lip curling up at the end as you work yourself on him. You moan out and he laughs a little at how easy it is to get you like this, loving how you want this from him. His hand that isn't wrapped around your neck rubs over your cheek, hesitating and asking for permission from you, to which you nod as much as you can. He slaps your cheek, enough to sting but not enough to leave a mark. You gasp and open your mouth, pushing your hips down on his leg harder.

"That's it, bitch. Ride it like you're gonna be riding my cock in a minute."