Jung hoseok

Hoseok:

"That's it. Just like it's my cock."

Hoseok was punishing you for buying a new sex toy and hiding it from him for so long. He found it the other day when he was doing some of your laundry, and immediately decided to use it on you and your light humiliation kink. Or more like make you use it on yourself. He'd just spent the last forty minutes going through your few other sex toys (a small vibrator, a vibrating egg, and a suction toy) and making you show him just how you liked to use them. The only catch was that he wasn't letting you cum like you normally would. He was saving that.

"Hobiiiiii..." you whine, laying out in front of him on the bed. He's sat in a chair at the foot of the bed, his legs spread and his cock in his hand, slowly pumping himself as you put on a show for him.

"Yes, my little slut?" he asks, his tone sickeningly sweet. Your eyes fall to his hand on his hard member, teasing you and making you wish he'd just fuck you already.

"Hobi please just fuck me! I'll throw it away! I don't even want it! I just want your cock!" you moan to him, rubbing the silicone toy over your throbbing pussy like he asked you to. Not going in at all, just teasing of course.

"You're having a hard time with this, aren't you naughty girl? But I know you like showing me your pretty pussy like this." He stands up and drops his hand from his cock, reaching forward to wrap his hands around your upper thighs and bending a bit. Your heart races as moves to finally give you what you want, but at the last moment he pulls you quickly down to the edge of the bed so your even more spread and on display for him. He sits back down and continues touching himself.

"Come on! Be a little whore for me! Show me how you use the toy!" he encourages. You whine in frustration as you push the toy into your tight pussy, immediately fighting to hold back.

"Good girl, no cumming." His hand grazes up and down your thigh. You whine loudly and push your hips forward, hand shaking with the effort it takes not to cum yet. He smiles at you and pumps himself harder, groaning and biting his lip.

"Oh we're definitely keeping this toy."