Chapter 2: Meet One Direction

Edited on March.30/2013

One Direction is the newly successful boy band, which is the main attraction of teenage girls. Their new album Take Me Home has received much recognition already. Now five boys in a band while five girls in another band, this can't be good now can it? Meet One Direction their rise to fame begins now!

Zayn Malik: From England and Pakistani. He auditioned for X Factor alone because of his desire to sing solo but later joined his four new friends resulting in One Direction. He has a love for perfect hair and an addiction to cigarettes but a desire to quit.

Niall Horan: The tiny little leprechaun of One Direction. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a love for guitar and has been playing since his childhood. His parents are divorced and he lived with his father. Niall has a strong love for food. 

Harry Styles: The adorable little Hazza of One Direction. His parents were also divorced and he already had a part time job prior to joining the X Factor. Elvis Presley and the Beatles influenced him greatly in his singing making him a confident singer in the band. He used to be in a band called, White Eskimo as the lead singer prior to joining One Direction.

Liam Payne: As a child had a kidney dis-function. He was heavily involved in sports as his passion. He even got bullied in school and joined kickboxing because of it. He auditioned for the X Factor the earliest out of the other four but Cowell told him to come two years later. So, he did and got accepted. He is the daddy of direction (see what I did there okay I know stop with the stupid jokes) the Daddy Directioner. 

Louis Tomlinson: He too is from England and his parents divorced when he was young. He attended an acting school and often did small parts in plays. Louis has a love for carrots and spread the love saying he would date a girl who eats carrots thus causing all directioners and Louis fans to start eating healthy :D

When these five boys each with different personalities come face to face with fifth harmony will things take a twist? Or will romances get caught in the way? Being third on X Factor UK, as well as fifth harmony being third on X Factor US. Can they really cooperate for one song?

Listen to One Direction's most popular song What Makes You Beautiful in the video to the right of your screen -->