Chapter 20: Skyfall (yes, I did just watch the movie)

The picture to the right shows a room of mirror's similair to where Liam would be captured. My 6th or so commented dedication. So, don't forget to keep commenting bc trust me your input matters the most. 

______________________________________________

Lauren's POV

I collided into that very large something.

"Ooof!" I yelled out and tumbled onto the floor. My arms flailed around trying to grasp for support. I grabbed onto the something and I heard a yelp.

 "W-who is that?" I heard a stuttering voice call out. 

"Lau-ren." I said somehow responding to the unknown voice. 

"Lauren! Omigosh is that really you?" I heard the voice squeal giving me the hint that it was female. 

"Um yeah. I kinda know who I am?" I said sarcastically.

"Omigosh Lauren that really is you. Louis! Louis! I found her." I heard the female voice yell out and a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Ooof! Who are you?" I said nervously afraid that it was a rapist.

"It's me Ally silly. Louis! Louis! Over here." I heard Ally? call out.

"Ally? Is that really?" My eyes searched the dark for Zayn and my vision cleared up when a lantern was thrusted my way.

"Lauren, did you escape? How were you kidnapped?" I heard a voice which I recognized as Louis.

"Louis? Ally? What are you talking about I was never kidnapped?" They bombarded me with constant questions.

"Is Zayn with you? Where is he? Are you two okay?" Ally blurted out between breaths.

"Take a breath will ya' Ally!" I said to her grabbing her shoulders so that her constant shaking wouldn't result in her falling down on her butt.

I saw Ally catch a nervous glance at Louis and with those brown eyes of his he comforted her. He wrapped her into a bear hug and she melted right in.

"I was so worried about you." said Ally out of the blue.

"Me or him?" I joked pointing to how she was melted into his arms.

"You duh!" I couldn't see Ally very well but I knew she had probably let go of Louis and turned tomato red.

"Wait a minute," I squealed jumping up and down (hey I was still a fan girl), "are you two together?" I clapped my hands playfully and watched them both go red. 

"Yeah." I heard a voice mumble but I couldn't distinguish it from Louis or Ally.

"Did-" I was interrupted suddenly when a hand clamped over my mouth.

"Merrrererer." My voice came out.

"Stay back you two I have a gun." I recognized the voice as Zayn's.

"Znmmmff." I mumbled with the hand still clamped on my mouth. How the hell did he have a gun?

"Zayn it's Louis."

"Prove it!" Said Zayn with authority in his face I had never heard before. The hand got tighter and tighter and I swear tomorrow I would have an ugly bruise all over his face. I closed my eyes trying to bear the pain. I heard some shuffling and movement and thought perhaps Louis was showing Zayn something.

"Oh okay." I heard Zayn reply and the hand was thankfully off my face.

"That's going to bruise I mumbled."