Chapter 22: Niall's POV

Niall's kidnapper in the picture, played by Chloe Moretz. Dedicated to the above because of her comment. Don't forget to keep commenting to get dedicated.

______________________________________________

Niall's POV

My vision was blurry and I blinked seeing dots all around me. My back was on a hard surface and my wrist was aching in pain. 

"Where am I?" I mumbled lamely. As expected their wasn't any answer. I rubbed my tired eyes with the back of my hand. My legs were stretched in front of me and I shook them but they were numb. 

It took a while but my vision cleared up, I took in my surroundings. It was sunny all around me and I could see the light reflecting everywhere. I was lying on a hard bed and there was a night table with a lamp beside me. A small window in the corner was covered in flower curtains. The room I was in was decorated with simple home interior. 

"Hello?" I called out weakly. I heard a squeal before I saw a girl about fifteen years old run into the room I was in.

"OMIGGOOOOSSHHHHH NIAAALLLLL HORRRANNN IS IN MY ROOOOOOOM!" She squealed while jumping up and down. I think she might have screeched some more but I couldn't hear after that. Her high pitched voice was really annoying.

I grabbed for my ears trying to cover the disgusting noise but it didn't go away. A few more screeches and the annoying teenage hormone girl was beside me, stroking my face. 

"Niall Horan of One DIrection." She started in a normal voice, "IS IN MY ROOM!" She screeched the last part and I swear my ear drums burst right there and then. 

"Can you control your hormones please?" I begged her. My head was hurting and throbbing with all her screeching. 

"Um", she laughed nervously, "Okay I'll only do normal screeching now!" She said with a cheeky smile.

"That wasn't normal?" I groaned.

"Nope!" She popped the P and sat down on my bed. Her fingers started stroking my face making me awkward.

"Um...what are you doing?" I asked her nervously.

"Stroking your face. I hope you don't find it awkward." She told me.

"Too late for that." I mumbled. 

"What did you say?" She asked overly eager.

"Nothing." I groaned and felt my eyes close shut. 

A/N: Short Niall's POV because I promised you guys. I 'll try to write more soon or tonight. So, as usual VOMMENT! Now, tell me an actress and a name you want to play my new girl character. Thanks guys for the 17, 200+ reads it really means a lot.