𝕗 𝕚 𝕧 𝕖

╔                                                          ╗

𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

╚                                                          ╝

Miya, wait up!" Mizuki let's out a giggle of joy as she trails behind her younger brother.

a month or two had passed and both were currently cruising around with their skateboard, Miya wanting to show Mizuki how many tricks and skills he'd learned while she was away.

he was a lot better than she was when she was his age, a lot lot better. although she was sad to not be there to see his first tricks, she was still extremely proud of him nonetheless.

Miya, who was actually paying attention to the road more than his sister, swiftly swerved around the tall blue haired boy who happened to be walking by the grocery store they just passed.

he looked at Miya in curiosity before hearing another pair of wheels behind him.

Mizuki, who was too busy laughing with her eyes closed as she normally does, doesn't notice she's approaching a person.

as she opens her eyes she finally notices a tall lanky male just a few feet in front of her and widens her eyes in shock as she was about to run into him.

she leaps off the skateboard with a flap of her haori, it continuously going passed the male as she flips over him.

he watches the lonesome skateboard pass him by in confusion until he looks up to find bright purple eyes locked with his icy blue ones for what seemed like forever but in reality was only a split second.

Mizuki lands her flip right back onto her board, yelping a 'sorry!' And glancing back at the boy who disappeared from her sight once she turned the corner.

Langa, who was running errands for his mother even though they had just moved there that day, gaped at what had just occurred. he held the grocery bags tighter in what seemed to be excitement.

that had to be one of the most amazing tricks he had ever seen, and he didn't even get to see it fully.

Miya snickered at Mizuki, who was still looking back at the corner. "don't tell me you think that slime was cute or something."

Mizuki turns her attention back to Miya, narrowing her eyes at his use of language. "Slime? and no I just felt bad that I almost ran into him." Mizuki states truthfully.

while she was gone, Miya's aura felt extremely different. Mizuki had a feeling this wasn't her sweet little brother anymore.

passing by dope sketch, Mizuki spots her favorite redhead Reki and waves while her brother rolls his eyes at how friendly she was to who he considered 'slimes'.

Reki, who tries to be friendly to Miya by waving, is automatically rejected as Miya skates past him without a second thought.

Reki was about to put his hand down before Mizuki gave him a high five as she comes to a stop. Rekis faces instantly lighting up at the action.

"don't mind him, he's going through puberty." Mizuki says loud enough to where Miya who was still skating away tries to refute her statement.

the teens laugh at him, "so how's the board coming along?" Mizuki asks curiously, Rekis eyes almost shining in response.

"you really wanna see!" Mizuki was one of Rekis only friends who was actually interested in what he did, he was very grateful to have made friends with her.

"well yeah!" Mizuki responds with equal excitement, texting Miya that she was gonna hang out at Dope Sketch for a while.

entering Dope Sketch, Mizuki waves to Oka who shouts, "Mizuki good to see you!"

"hey you never say that to me!" Reki pouts, while Manager Oka shrugs him off.

he pulls out a stack of applications, Mizuki and Reki curiously stare at them before he begins to explain what they were.

"these are resumes of people wanting to work here, but I've already decided that I know who I want to work here."

Mizuki and Reki being the oblivious teens they are glanced at each other in confusion.

"Mizuki I mean you." Oka says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"oh me? you want me to work here?"

"that's the greatest idea you've ever had! this has to be like the only great idea you've had!!"

"Reki do you want to be fired?" Manager Oka playfully threatens, narrowing his eyes before they all erupted in laughter.

"I'd love to work here Oka!"

"that's Manager Oka to you now." he says, handing her a pin with her name and the logo of Dope Sketch on it.

"how'd you know that I was for sure gonna say yes?" Mizuki questions, putting the pin on her kimono.

"lucky guess if I'm being honest." Manager Oka smiles as the teens turn to each other and high five.

"let's get to workin!"