𝕟 𝕚 𝕟 𝕖

We're Finally LandingHome

Home

1:05  ───|────── 2:53
|◁              II             ▷|
                          ∞            ↺

"how'd you do that just now?" Langa questions, observing Mizukis skateboard in awe.

Reki smirks, "like this!" then proceeds to show him the basics of an Ollie.

"me and Mizuki have a part time job at that skate shop over there, if you'd like we can help pick out a beginners board for you." Reki scratches his cheek while waiting for Mizuki to agree.

"that's if you want too though!" Mizuki tried to reassure him that he didn't have to listen to the new people he had just met.

"what's your hourly wage?" Langa almost demands, startling Mizuki and confusing Reki.

after seeing their looks of confusion he tried to explain himself, "i'm looking for a part time job. preferably one with a high hourly wage."

Reki who was almost annoyed that Langa disregarded the question he asked says, "you got something you want?"

Mizuki nudges Reki arm with her elbow, "hey what was that for?!"

suddenly, an hand slaps down on Langa shoulder. "a part-time job? I have one." Manager Oka smiles at the blue haired boy.

"you do?" both Reki and Mizuki question with raised eyebrows

Manager Oka explains that he needs someone to deliver a skateboard that night. he says that Rekis hurt and Manager Oka would prefer for Langa to go with Mizuki to ensure her safety.

"I can go with Mizuki! im not even hurt!" Reki lies through his teeth, while Oka picks up his bandaged hand and points at it as if proving Reki wrong.

both Mizuki and Langa laugh at the scene, "do you have a license?" Oka asks Langa to which he replies the standard one.

"that settles it! how about this much for your pay?"

"manager oka, I can go!" the redhead practically begs his Manager, Langa agreeing that he'll do it.

both him and Langa going back and forth on who will do it causes Mizuki to chuckle at them, it seems like they'll get along just fine.

.•° °•.

"the job is for you and Mizuki here to deliver this skateboard to a client at this location on the day after tomorrow midnight."

"I cant deliver it in the morning?" Langa questions, turning toward Mizuki.

as she went to answer him, Reki did instead in a sulking manner, "the gates don't open until late at night." she nods in agreement, making Langa turn back toward Oka.

"gates?" the bluenette questions, "heard of a skateboarding race?" Oka asks in return.
to which Langa shakes his head.

Manager Oka begins to explain the event otherwise known as S, but Langa still doesn't seem as impressed.

Oka explains how he isnt able to go that night and Reki responds with he's seeing a woman and from there they go back and forth.

Langa leans toward Mizuki to whisper, "are they always like this?" Mizuki laughs at the question, "you get used to it."

Langa smiles after seeing her laugh and nods at her response. the bluenette looks at the fox looking pet, going out to pet it before his index finger was bit and he lets out a yelp .

while still arguing with Oka, Reki picks up the fox and proceeds to get bitten as well.

the pet then approaches Mizuki, Langa afraid of getting bit again hides behind Mizuki and peers over her shoulder.

it then bites Mizuki, who yelps and shakes her hand in pain. the fox jumps toward the manager who didn't get bit whatsoever.

.•° °•.

the next day passes, Mizuki sound asleep early in the morning and was unsuspecting of any visitors until Miya comes into her room rubbing his eyes.

"Mizuki, mom says those slimes of yours are at the door." he then walks out, leaving the lights on and door open making Mizuki groan in frustration.

soon they are all riding the subway for the 'S' stickers, all of them equally tired.

Reki tells him that first-timers can't enter without it seeing as the race is so top secret. they wait for the man to approach and Reki slyly takes the sticker from him.

Langa still seeming unimpressed makes Rekis fuse go off, telling him that he should be more excited and turns to Mizuki so she could back him up.

Mizuki sways in tiredness, not paying any mind to his ranting whatsoever. they have class in an hour and Mizuki wanted nothing but to fall asleep then and there.

after entering their classroom, both Mizuki and Langa lie their heads on their desks as Reki continues to rant about S.

it goes on like this all the way until lunch, where Mizuki lays her head against the wall and eats her bento.

"you can bet anything. money, an apology... even women."

"women?"
this shocks Langa, looking toward Mizuki who looks back at him nodding that stuff like that indeed happens.

people bet women?