𝕖 𝕝 𝕖 𝕧 𝕖 𝕟

crystal snowbts 1:05  ───|────── 2:53|◁              II             ▷|                          ∞            ↺

crystal snow
bts
1:05  ───|────── 2:53
|◁              II             ▷|
                          ∞            ↺

to say she was nervous was an understatement, having to watch a newbie at skateboarding already having a beef wasn't something she was looking forward too that night.

"hey I just made that friend don't hurt him." she narrowed her eyes at Hiromi who wasn't even paying attention to her as they were about to start the race.

"why do you seem okay with this, you seen how he skated earlier?!" Reki stared dumbfounded at Mizuki, who was giving a thumbs up to a slightly nervous Langa.

Reki groaned loudly when Mizuki didn't pay attention to her and instead focused on the race beginning.

Hiromi, or rather Shadow, continued with his so called 'harmless' taunts and Mizuki wanted nothing more then to slap him right there.

past Mizuki would've been so hurt of what Hiromi has become but present Mizuki wanted to hit him where it hurt.

"hey stop it, it's actually impossible!"

Reki continues, trying to get Langa to let him complete the race, "Mizuki back me up here."

when Reki received zero input from Mizuki, he groaned once again in annoyance. "it won't just be broken bones yknow, are you guys even listening to me?!"

Langa nonetheless stayed persistent on doing the beef, Rekis words made no change to his mind whatsoever.

blue lights and sirens signaled the beginning of the beef, and both teens in the spectators area couldn't help but watch nervously.

soon the race starts and shadow take off in the lead, Mizuki scratched the nape of her neck in confusion of where Langa was until they turned to see he was still at the starting line.

Mizuki had to hold herself from laughing right there, while Reki on the other hand was kinda furious.

Langa begin to push himself foward with his hands, unfortunately making him the laughing stock of 's' at the moment.

Mizuki glared at all the people laughing, but what was more of a shock was when she shouted Langas named louder than their laughter.

people around recognized who she was and who she was rooting for, and immediately Langa had gained himself some fans.

"Mariposa rooting for the rookie? he has to be super good then!"

Hiromi, to say the least, wasn't happy that he lost almost half of the people rooting for him.

from the looks of it, Langa was nowhere near to catching up with him so rooting was pointless.

at least that's what he believed until he seen Langa on his tail.

"you go ahead with Cherry, I'll skate my way over." Mizuki and Reki gave each other a fist bump before parting ways.

watching Langa on the big screen, Mizuki knew he definitely had some sort of background with boarding. either that or this boy was just overwhelmingly talented.

Cherry had picked up on it too, and told the teens he was most likely someone who was experienced in snowboarding.

"wahh so cool!" Mizuki almost gushed at the thought of snowboarding, she has always wanted to try the sport similar to hers.

Mizuki fidgeted with her bracelet as she and Reki stood side by side to watch the results.

Langa was really playing risk and reward with the moves he was pulling off and she don't know if she was scared or excited.

Shadow, furious at how the race was turning out, pulls out his infamous firecrackers in hopes to mess up the blue haired skater.

it didn't, but hey at least Langa got a cool firework show as he pulled off his last very impressive stunt.

"Mizuki, do you see it?"

snow in okinawa