twelve

"that was insane Langa!"

Reki nudges Mizuki aside, grabbing the collar of Langas shirt.

"whats up..langa?!"

Langa watched as the two teens praised him with sparkles in their eyes, both very excited that he won and additionally came out unscathed.

As while Reki was more excited about the victory, Mizuki was happy he came out with no injuries. especially with his feet taped to the board he managed to pull it off.

and she learned he was a snowboarder, something she wanted to try along with surfing seeing as they were somewhat similar sports right?

.•° ✿ °•.

"mom, i'm going to the skatepark with Reki and Langa I'll be home by 8!" Mizuki calls, passing an annoyed Miya sitting on the couch with his arms crossed.

he watched her smile at the thought of meeting with her friends, and he couldn't help but feel hurt and jealous about it.

not only did he envy the friendships she already created, he wished she would spend more time with him.

through he would never willing say this out loud to his sister, he looked up to her and missed her extremely while she was away.

with not even a glance back at Miya, she closed the door to their home and excitedly made her way to the skatepark.

as she was approaching, she can hear Reki gushing to Langa about the night of S yesterday.

"I've never seen skating like that before, how did you do that thing at the end? was it a snowboarding trick?" Reki then began to mimic snowboarding poses, making Mizuki laugh aloud at him from behind.

the two boys turned around at the noise, smiling when they see Mizuki,

"hey mizuki!"

"mizuki! we were just talking about Langa at S yesterday!"

"it was pretty amazing and you didn't get hurt so I see that as a plus!" Mizuki gives the two a closed eyes smile, sitting down on the stairs in between them.

"it was a backside rodeo." Langa answers his question as he fastens the tape for his skateboard, making Rekis eyes sparkle again.

"leave it to a guy who came back from America!" Reki leans over her to poke Langas face with his index finger.

Mizuki furrows her brows at Langa, "i thought you said it was Canada?" she questions, Langa giving her a small smile for remembering.