~Wardrobe~4~

"And we,re going to the mall later so you two don't take to long." Eva told me then left.

"I apparently have no control over my life." I said, I think to myself.

"Ha," he laughed at my 'joke'. "Yeah. Eva can be that way. But of course you would know. You're her best friend." Apparently I didn't say that out loud.

"That's kinda weird since she's considered popular."

"Yeah,"he acted like he wanted to say something else but he didn't. He kept acting shy and almost intimidated.

"Hey, baby bro let's go." Chase his older brother suddenly walked up possibly jump scaring me with his tan skin and blonde hair from surfing and being on the beach all the time. I have to admit he wasn't exactly ugly.

"Why? And don't call me that." He messed with and flipped his hair.

"There's some great waves today. Wouldn't wanna miss them. Wait." He looked over at me. "Who's this?"

"Puakai," Dylan said as I made an awkward what-up face.

"Oh, well let's go." Chase winked at me as he talked to his brother.

"You're gonna make me go anyway aren't you? Whether I like it or not."

"Yeah."

"Alright. Let's go then. See ya layer Puakai," Dylan said to me as he left.

"See ya." I said back.

"Well that was awkward." I said to myself once they were gone. I got up myself and left to met Eva at the mall that she'd forced me to go to.

"Where do u want to meet?" I texted her and started to head for the mall. I rode my skateboard; not only was it faster it was way more fun than walking.

"Uilani," Eva texted me back. Uilani was our friends Abigail's shop. She's not a aunt or anything. She was just a family friend. Especially family.

I headed toward Uilani. Uilani means royal beauty or heavenly beauty in Hawaiian.  As you can probably tell it was a fashion store.

"Hey Eva . . Aaannnddd Tori." I planned on only meeting Eva but apparently Victoria was there too.

"Here try these on." Tori handed me a pile of clothes.

"I'll take your skateboard," she took my skateboard from me. "Now go into the dressing room and try these on." She shoved me into the dressing room.

"Why do you always push me every where?"

"Just try them on." Tori insisted.

"Okay, okay." I started with shorts and shirts which where actually crop tops. Then to skirts then dresses.

~Who knows how much later~

"Okay so I've tried on most of the clothes. What is this for?" I said a bit exhausted.

"Oh you're not done, there's still a couple of dresses then some accessories." Eva said. I honestly started to walk away.

"Nooooo come back here." Tori grabbed my arm and gave Eva a glare.

"Okay, so we may or my not be remaking you're wardrobe."

"So you're remaking my wardrobe?"

"Yeah."

~A little while later~

"Why? What is so bad about what I were?" I came out wearing the last dress, fortunately.

"Wow," Tori said in awe. "That's that looks really pretty on you."

"That's not what I asked." I glared at her.

"We just think it would be better if you let a little of your girly side out. We know you have one." Eva answered for her.

I stood and thought about it brief moment and decided it would be better and easier to just go along with it. Who knows it might actually not end in disaster. I continued to try clothes on and finally convinced Tori and Eva to let me try on more shorts other than three pairs and a few tank tops too. As they apparently looked fabulous and feminine on me.

"Wait. How are we or you . . Or whoever gonna pay for this?" I asked both of them. They looked at each other like they had been planning this all for a awhile.