~Reunion~14~

There they were. My parents five years later. They looked so different yet it was is if nothing had changed. My father still had his intense brown eyes and a slivery tail that shone beautiful colors of the rainbow when hitting the light and my mother now with a purple scaly tail with pale caring green eyes. Both of their faces smiling proudly at me.

Then it hit me. All of it hit me harder then being run over with 17 boulders. But I decided to keep it to myself. This wasn't the time.

"Hello sweetheart," my more smiled at me holding out her arms for a hug.

"Welcome my dear," my father spoke. I didn't say a word to either of them but swam up and hugged my mother and my father I. A group hug. Five years felt like eternity for me. But a little voice in the back of my head kept nagging me. I tired my beapst to subside it.

"Its so good to see you," my mother spoke tin her loving voice that could prevent someone from jumping off a skyscraper by just saying don't.

"There are some we'd like you to meet."my father turned around to reveal an elderish man with a medium length white curly beard and fairly good amount of straight hair left oh his head that swished just a little in the water. "This is King Trident. My father and your grandpa."

"Hello Puakai." King Trident greeted me this felt to formal but I guess this its what its like to be royalty.

"Hi . . Grandpa." He smiled warmly at me. I can see how the people loved the royal family so much. They took everyone into account and considered everyone. And those who betrayed and showed they shouldn't be trusted had little mercy. For that is what they deserve. People got what they deserved and there was no favoritism.

"You came early." He said to me.

"What do you mean I came early?" I asked a bit confused.

"We were planning on coming and getting you ourselves when you turned sixteen but our plans got altered." My dad answered. "Thank you Dylan and thank your grandfather for helping us become reunited with our beloved daughter sooner than expected. Even though it was unexpected until recently." He looked to Dylan.

Dylan just smiled. "It was no problem." This seemed like a perfect family reunion. Something bad was bound to happen. I sensed it coming.

"And on or after your sixteenth birthday you will have to decide on a prince." My mom added. Oh wait. That bad thing I sensed was just embarrassment. I will have to marry someone shortly after I turn sixteen. Traditions were getting complicated with modern ones.

However a little voice in the back of my head still said lies.

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ
The picture is part of the city except it has little balcony spaces where pots of colorful corals and such are planted and just more majestic.
ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ