~Who to Trust~16~

"WAIT!!!" A familiar voiced boomed. Attempting to get our attention.

"Who was that?" I wondered.

"I think it was one of your family members calling us back." Dylan answered.

"I wonder why?" All of a sudden a couple of guards swam up to us, except we were invisible.

"I don't see them sir." The guard said looking around.

"Keep looking. Monster sightings in the outskirts are higher than usual. They must be brought back. Its to dangerous." My grandfather swam up by the guard, also searching.

"Wait, what's happening?" I swished my hand to remove the spell and make me and Dylan visible again.

"There you are!" He sounded so relived when he saw us. "I have to bring you two back to the palace. Don't tell your parents but I'll try to explain. And you don't tell her parents anything other than that you're coming back to the palace. Your grandpa will be contacted shortly." My grandpa shifted to talk to Dylan.

"Alright. I'm sure he will tell Emily too. If she isn't told already." Dylan commented.

"Oh yes of course. You've done well. You're a good man." My grandpa complimented Dylan. "We shouod go back to the palace before anyone starts to worry." We both followed him back into the castle with a guard behind us.

We came inside and we were inside guest rooms near my parents and and grandpas.Dylan's room was placed where sun rays shined brightly through the water. My room was a crossed the hall from his. My grandpas room a door or two down from his. And my parents all the way down the hall three or four doors.

We were all tired so my grandpa agreed to tell me everything in the morning. I didn't realize how late it was. Or how tired I was. However I couldn't fall asleep. I layed awake thinking of the the past events. I didn't know what to make of it all.

"Hey. Can we talk?" Dylan knocked on the door of my suite. At least I wasnt asleep.

"Yeah," I groaned sitting up. Dylan came in with his angel wings still out. I was still getting used to it. I was used to the guy with floppy hair that most girls liked because of how he looked and everything. I wasn't that way however. I actually wanted to get to know him and everything. Not just use him and be able to say I dated him and dump him not long after you start dating.

I was discovering he was actually an adorable lil nerd. And just how smart he could be and everything.

"Hey."He sat on the bed with me.

"What do we need to talk about?" I asked a bit groggy from attempting to sleep.

"Everything that's happened lately."

"Like what?"

"Like are you okay? You've been underwater for a long time without fresh oxygen. It may take awhile before your body and everything gets used to breathing under water." Awwww Dylan. He's worried about me. I think I felt my heart starting to melt.

"I'm fine."

"Plus you seeing your family after all this time and meeting your grandpa and everything. It must be a lot right now." I fell silent. "I feel something is wrong in the air. Or I guess water."

"I-I'm fine. Thanks for checking up on me I just can't fall asleep because I'm underwater." I answered.

"Um okay." He acted like he was leaving something out. As off he wanted to do more but he retreated back to his temporary room.

"He's cute you know." An msyterioud voice spoke from somewhere in the room.