~Fish~22~

"Are you reading again?" Victoria asked me.

"Are you annoyed by it?" I answered, my eyes not leaving the page.

"Yes."

"Just how are you annoyed by it? I'm sitting here quietly, minding my own buisness and your complaining about it."

"Well you should be socializing more."

"I've know Puakai for not even a week and I already know that's not her thing." Dylan chimed in.

"You can help me pick out an entire new wardrobe but you can't change my geeky, nerdy and emo personality. Yes I listen to rock, punk, alternative, yes I like the avengers, spiderman, batman, superman, wonder woman and all the others, yes I like reading, writing and I her good grades. But I will not be a shallow girly girl that gets walked all over." I stated myself.

"Do you mean like me?" Victoria asked, hurt.

"Hello!" Ashley greeted everyone happily until she saw me and sat next to Dylan.

"Hello mother," he called her.

"Wait I thought your mother was dead?" Ashley asked. She wouldn't leave him alone and she was frankly Tue most irritating and annoying person I've met.

"She is," Dylan answered. You could obviously tell he didn't seem to like her either with the i -really-wish-you-would-leave-me-alone-beacuse-your-like-a-two-year face he had.

"No, like that." I looked back at my book as I finally answered Victoria's question.

"Oohhhh, shots fired. You just got burned. Now go away and find some new friends." Dylan told off Ash.

"Fine, I will. Then I can tell them what I jerk you are and give you a horrible reputation. As well as the great of you." She threatened all of us.

"Go ahead. You have nothing on us. We didn't do anything and Dylan simply turned you down repeatedly. He became annoyed and appeared to be a jerk to you." I backed him up not looking away from my book.

"Its true. I become an asshole to people that annoy or irritate me."

"Sometimes the truth hurts."

"I dont care, I can start rumors. And no one will believe you but me. So go ahead and have fun with your little fish friend." She stormed off with her tray of not a lot of food.

"I get the feeling this is gonna get like mean girls." Victoria commented on the conversation assuming it was about to end. And she didn't know what the faces both me me and Dylan had meant.

I finally looked up from my book. "Did she just say 'fish?'"

"She did." He answered.

"Oh god. How does she-"

"I don't know. But we might have to confront her though. And she's gonna be all smart assy about it."

"Wait what are you two talking about?" Victoria spoke.

Dylan looked her straight in the eye. "Ash is out to her us, especially Puakai."

Tori continued his stare. "I'm gonna kick some ass."

"Okay, now I don't know what going on. Does everyone know something about me or does everybody know something and I don't?" I finally closed my book to be engaged I'm the confusing conversation. "And where's Eva?"

"Who knows. It if Ashley really knows then one of the rumors she's gonna spread won't be a lie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone. Hope you liked the chapter, sorry its been taking me so long to update. I wanna do so kind of interview or something like that but I'm not sure. Comment of I should or have another idea that would be fabulous.
Thx.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~