~Betrayal~18~

Sun rays shot through the window through the waving waters as my eyes opened to the morning. "Good morning sleepy head." A familiar voice spoke.

"Hi," I groaned. "Why are yo in my room again?"

"I was ordered to make sure you were awake so we could head back to land."

"Oh. What day is it?"

"Sunday."

"Yeah we should head back soon." I got up and out of bed. "Let's go." I started to leave the room.

"So were just leaving?"

"Yeah. Of course I'll say goodbye to my parents and everything but other than that yeah, pretty much. Are you coming?"

"Good morning you two." My mother greater us as we descended down stairs.

"I'm sure you're planning on leaving soon." My dad added.

"Its a bit soon to leave." My grandfather said with a mouthful of scrambled shrimp.

"Cut the chit chat. Others a war isn't there?" I approached them holding my head up and all confident like. Everyone fell silent and Dylan just waited to see what was about to happen next. "I want to know and I want to know now." I stood firmly.

"Well I see you've got the family temper." My grandfather commented.

"As well as the stubborn gene." My mother added.

That just left my father. "Dad. You're not only my father but a close ruler to this kingdom. Someone needs to tell me why meeting Megaladon and such was such an important event. Now"

"Malama ,another realm, threatened to find you and at least take you hostage. As well as destroy our kingdom in the process." My father finally answered as Dylan stiffened up,

I finally realized why they didn't tell me. "So the Malama realm wants to kill me?"

"They suspect that you are in the waters s we can protect you ourselves, that is why you must leave soon. Being on land will throw them off. They won't supect it." My mother answered.

"By Malama being a realm, what do you mean?" I asked a hopefully final question.

"Malama is the sky realm." My grandfather answered as I turned to loom at Dylan. With a shocked and hurt face. I had a bad feeling.

"Dylan?" I whimpered almost a whisper from the feeling of betrayal.