~Dangers~12~

We traveled together in silence.I was thinking of what would happen when we get to my city. Or I guess its my kingdom. I'll never get used to at. Dylan was alert on all levels he looked around and listened carefully to our surroundings. I felt no danger. Why was he so concerned?

"What was that?" He asked nervously.

"What was what?" I sensed no danger. Then I heard it. Something quickly swam behind us. And I got the feeling that it wasn't exactly small. We waited a moment to see where the thing was. This time it swished in front of us. I froze at the sight. It took a while to pass but it swam quickly for its enormous size. It was at least the size of an airship that carried aircrafts and other things of the sort.

"That. That is what I was talking about." Dylan pointed out.

"No really?" I need to control my sarcasm. Then I remembered legends of a giant shark that lived in the waters since prehistoric times. It was rumored to be dead though. Rumored attacks by the beast were also in the southern African area. Not Hawaii. "Megaladon."

"What?"

"Megaladon. The worlds largest shark. Its rumored to be dead even though its actually larger and in a different region."

"Megaladon's offspring?" He questioned.

"What would of he mated with? No other shark is nearly the size of him."

"I don't know. Its a possibility. Plus I don't think this is a good time to be arguing about it since he's stalking us. We're probably going to be his next meal." Dylan said alertly.

A thought occurred."Wait. If I can talk to animals ,especially marine animals, then wouldn't I be abe to communicate with megaladon? He's an animal"

"Its worth a try. Do you mind including that we don't taste very good." I looked at Dylan questioning his request. "So ya know. We don't get eaten."

I was gonna try. Large shark of the oceans leave us be. We are not very I looked at Dylan. Tasty. He beast then turned toward us looking us both in the eyes. You don't know fear until you've faced a giant shark that could probably swallow an entire country easy.

I could not devour such a wonderful creature with such beauty and power. Megaladon spoke to me. Did a gigantic shark just compliment me? Did megaladon just compliment me? The ocean was such a strange place.

Will you allow us to pass? We are trying to find my city. I continued to speak the shark.

Of course I will let you pass but I can not say the same for the winged one. What!?

What does that mean?

I shall only allow you to pass. I think Dylan could hear us because immense terror grew across his face.

I only go if he gives with me. I do not travel alone.

You may travel with me. Megaladon attempted to convince me to let him eat my friend.

No. He is my friend and i will not leave him. As I hope he would do the same for me. I gave the Niagara falls of a shark a death stare. Let us both pass.

Even the terrifying beast seemed intimidated. Fine. He moved aside and then began to swim away from us.

"You just stood up to that.?" It kinda sounded like a complimented me as well as a question. "You will he a great ruler."

"I only know how to stand up to things. I not know how to make decisions for an entire country. Let alone what to have for lunch." I wanted to lighten the mood.

"We should move on. If we are going to reach it by today." Dylan bolted forward. "Are you coming."

I followed him. "By it. What do you mean?"

"I mean the capital, Oika. Where the royal family lives. Your family."

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ
FYI the picture is Dylan with angels wings except his eyes are dark brown nor does he have the necklaces or the straps, or the mist power thing.
ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ