~Five Years~Chapter 1~

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

Author's Notes:

Heeeyyyoooo!!! First of all thanks for reading and pls read the entire chapter and possibly the next and so on. And pls vote if you like this chapter and comment improvments I could make for this chapter or other chapters. But anyway thx for reading and i hope you like it!!

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

Over and over, again and again, the waves hit the shore just as the the sun was setting and the moon was rising . Living here was like living in paradise, probably because it was Hawaii. Which is know as "paradise." My family immigrated here generations ago and lived with many others like them and natives. It rained about every morning but it gave off a calming smell. Which relaxed the population. Little did I know that would do absolutely nothing later on.

However, a pod of dolphins started jumping and leaping across the water just as I stood up to retreat back. As I listened to their series of clicks and squeaks my sea glass necklace stated to glow brightly.

"What?" I whispered to myself as I took the necklace gently into my hand. "It's probably just the moon's light reflecting off it." Yeah, I was just trying to reasure myself because I had no other explanation for it. My necklace had never glowed like that before. It was almost something supernatural.

As the dolphins stated to leave, the glowing of my necklace decreased.

"what is wrong with my necklace?" I turned around and walked up the small hill to my and my sister's house tusked in by the ocean in a little neighborhood of European decendents. Our parents disappeared when I was ten. Why? I actually don't know. Neiether of us do, nor does anybody. Or that's at least what I thought,

"At the beach again?" Emily, my sister, asked as I walked in from the back door.

"Yeah," I opened the fridge looking for something to eat, like potarts. Poptarts would be great.

"I don't want to sound crytical, but why do you go to the beach all the time?"

I stopped and stood up with the refrigerator open. "I don't know. Why?" Running over any possible reason. I still counldnt come up with why.

"It's just you've been going to the beach a lot lately."

"I know. I don't really know why. It's like I've been drawn to it. I don't know why."

Emily froze from chopping carrots and her eyes widened.

"What is it?" I asked in concern.

"Oh, it's nothing. Don't worry about it." She shook her head real quickly, like she was shaking off the subject. Meaning we where no longer talking about it.

"Oh . . . okay," I said akwardly, closed the the fridge and walked up stairs.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water to the bathtub. Once the water started I sat back and took a heavy breath. "Five years . . . Five years today." I said to myself.

The bathtub filled up and did the routine of taking off my clothes and getting into the warm water that felt so good after a long day of tests and just . . school. However, it could've been worse. I had no idea what I was talking about,

My eyes all of a sudden felt heavy, and the water felt like a big, gigantic, warm hug. A the next thing I knew I was asleep. Little did I know of what I would discover when I woke up.

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

FYI, the necklace picture is the necklace mentioned in the beginning. And I'm sorry this chapter is so frickin short. I'm gonna try to make the others longer. Thx for reading and pls vote if you liked it in anyway shape or form. And comment what you liked.

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ