Epilogue

WEEKS LATER

UNKNOWN

"So, he finally came out of the shadows." I stated in a deep booming voice. "It appears that the Grim Reaper has decided a life of heroism was better than a life of crime." My subordinate stated. "Shut up." I snarled. "Yes, my lord. So, Reaper thinks he can just walk away from the business, huh? From me? Well...if that's what he thinks...he's got another thing coming." I said cracking my knuckles as I sat behind the desk turning away to face the night skyline of Manhattan. "What are planning on doing to him?" The skinny henchman asked. "Crush him. Nobody walks away from me. NOBODY!" I shouted turning the chair around slamming my fist on the wooden desk breaking it. "I did not get where I am today to lose my best bodyguard! I WANT HIS HEAD ON MY DESK! NOW!" I yelled in anger throwing the desk across the room. "Boss, don't you think you're going a little too--" The henchman started before I slowly looked at him. "--far?" He finished. "Excuse me? Do you know who I am? Too far? TOO FAR?! I don't go too far! WHAT I DO IS NOT GO FAR ENOUGH!!" I snarled grabbing the man's throat and lifted him into the air. I slammed him into window before dangling him over the edge as he screamed out in terror. "If you can't keep up with this line of business then I guess I have no use for you anymore." I told him before dropping him. He sped down the side of the building before hitting the pavement below. "Rico!" I called out. The door opened behind me as I put my hands behind my back. "Yeah boss?" Rico answered. "Congrats, you're promoted to Right-hand man. Get your ass over here." I boomed. He walked over standing before me. "There's something I need you to do." I told him. "Anything." He answered. "Good. I need you to hunt the Reaper." I voiced. "R-Reaper?" He croaked. "You got a problem with that?" I boomed. "N-no boss." I stated shaking his head. "Good, and another thing. Make sure to tell Reaper....that Kingpin says "Hello"....before you blow his fucking brains onto the wall." I said turning back to the skyline wiping the blood of my former Right-hand man off my face.

" I said turning back to the skyline wiping the blood of my former Right-hand man off my face