Work of Art // P.SH

"Ms. Y/N, it's been 2 years. 2 FVCKING YEARS SINCE YOU'VE SAID YOU'D IMPROVE YET, I SEE NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS PIECE OF 'ART'"
Mr. Jeon, who had always been Y/N's most hated teacher, is now yelling at her.

"I SWEAR, YOU NEED TO SHOW ME IMPROVEMENTS BEFORE I BECOME A PARROT AND MAKE MYSELF REPEAT MY WORDS, YOU ARE TALENTLESS"
The poor girl lowered her head and nodded. The teacher sighed and dissapointment.

Y/N went back to her seat and spent the rest of the school day with an upset mood. Jake, Y/N's bestfriend who takes the english course, was pretty much worried about the girl.
Whilst the poor girl was just staring blankly into her own world

Your art is trash

No

Do you even call this an art work?

Stop

Your just making yourself tired.

ENOUGH!

Im not lazy nor making myself tired. Im trying my best to improve yet, you still call the works i made, mistake!

While Y/N was lost in her river of thoughts, Jake was trying to catch her attention.

"Y/N?"
"Y/N!"
"Y/N!!!!!" Jake yelled making Y/N comeback to her life existence and not in her downfall.
"What!?" She yelled back
"Ya good?"
"Yes- wait no.. wait- UGHHH" She ruffled her hair in frustration and was on the verge of tears due to the irritation she was experiencing.
"Hey.. it's fine! Dont worry about that old hag! He's just too blind to even see your masterpiece!" Y/N chuckled and shook her head as a 'no'
"Aniyooo~~"
The latter sighed "I wish i was like my grandmo- WAIT! I KNOW! MY MOM SAID THERE WERE SOME OF MY GRANDMA'S ART TOOLS IN OUR ATTIC! MAYBE I COULD USE THAT!" I stood up and ran up to our attic. "Y/N? YAH!" Jake ran upto her but the female stopped him "Please dont.. i know you want to go up with but please, i want to go alone" She pleaded as the male then sighed and nodded.
Y/N went up and started searching
-Y/N's POV-

'GOD WHERE IS IT!?' I've been searching for it for 25 minutes already yet i still can't find it. I then saw a drawer with a glass cabinet. I opened it and saw paint brushes, papers which look old, and some old paint. I was surprised that all of it was still working.

I took it all out and the only thing left was my grandmother's sketch book. 

I took it and saw different kinds of sketches. I saw a paint brush that had a silver hand writing on it.

Never let blackness get you and add a dash of colour in your life.

I suddenly got an idea of what i should make for the next semester.

I took all of the tools and ran downstair, completely ignoring Jake

I went to my room and brought out a painting board (idk what you call it) whilst bringing out some of my other tools.

I started sketching and it went like that for a few hours

-No one's POV-

It's been a few weeks since Y/N started making her sketch. She would hesitate comedown from her own studio and just continue it. Today, it was the day she finished it all.

"Done!" She clapped happily while smiling brightly. She had paint all over her and had a messy hairstyle.
"Come to think of it.. this is so realistic that i think i should name it-" She laughed at her own comment but still decided to do it.

"Hmm.. Park.. Sung.. Hoon? Yeah.. Park Sunghoon.. i like it!" She clapped once again
-
Today was the last semester of the school year and i was more than nervous.
"Hello class, today is the last semester of the year. I hope you all improved your art works!" I frozed, did he just speak with a gentle voice? ...

We eventually got told to line up as it was time to show our art work. I decided to be at the back of the kine as i didn't want to ruin the mood.

Students started showing their art works. Soon after, it was my turn and i brought my work and putted it on the art stand. Everyone gasped

"Hmm.. i see.. improvement in your skills ms.Y/N.. i am impressed. You shiuld expect good grades" i bowed and happily walked to my seat.

I prayed and turned my work around and smiled

I finally got an A+