Ch. 1: Moving In (Part 3)

Hours and one embarrassing moment with a certain clothing box later, everything was put away and organized in Alexia's room. There had been a lot more to do than what any of them had thought, but with the help Alexia had gotten it all done just in time for lunch.

Kuramochi stretched his arms up into the air and sighed. "Done! Now time to go eat!" Miyuki voiced his agreement and then turned towards Alexia.

"Why don't you join us, Miya-san?" Miyuki offered. Through the work, Miyuki had decided to stick with Miya and Alexia had simply called him Miyuki. Although she seemed unsure at first, Alexia had asked Kuramochi if she could simply call him Mochi and he had agreed.

Alexia raised an eyebrow at Miyuki's offer, already well aware that him extending invitations like that went against the norm. "If this is your way of extending an olive branch after you insulted me, then I accept."

Miyuki smirked. "Hey now, I can be nice." He feigned hurt and that got a chuckle out of Alexia.

"Somehow I doubt that." Miyuki wanted to ask Alexia why she hated going by her surname, but ultimately decided against it. He knew it was a sensitive topic and wasn't looking for a way to piss off the person he was supposed to make feel welcome. "So," Alexia said as the three of them made their way out of her room and towards the cafeteria, "how much you want to bet that all the guys in the cafeteria will have the same look on their faces as when you two found the box full of my under garments?"

Both of the boys flushed red from the reminder of their mistake. They had been helping Alexia put clothes away and when Miyuki had opened a box and pulled out an article of clothing without looking, it had been one of Alexia's sports bras. The ensuing silence was deafening and both of the guys looked as if they were about to faint on the spot. They were anticipating the coming anger and embarrassment from Alexia that would surely get them kicked out of her room if not avoided for the rest of the year. Instead, a peel of laughter came out of her lips and she started making fun of their dumbstruck faces. Taking the box from Miyuki she set it to the side. A fumbled apology started spilling from Miyuki and Kuramochi couldn't remember ever seeing Miyuki nearly as flustered as he had been then. Alexia had simply waved it off and stated that it wasn't like he had purposefully done it and that it was just clothes. While they were both utterly confused, they were also happy that she hadn't been offended from that mistake.

"W-well," Miyuki stuttered, "it'll certainly be a surprise for them." He rubbed the back of his neck subconsciously and averted his gaze away from her. Alexia chuckled inwardly. While he hadn't made the best first impression, and he definitely had a twisted personality, Alexia could tell that he wasn't a bad person and honestly felt bad about his mistake. Not like Alexia cared, but it was nice to know that he had morals.

"Honestly, I was a bit surprised that you two took the news so easily," Alexia commented. Receiving two confused looks, she continued, "I mean you were certainly surprised, but you didn't say that it was wrong either. Generally speaking, America is more accepting of girls playing on boys sport teams but I still had to deal with a lot of shit. I was sort of expecting you to at least say 'are you sure' or something like that."

"Well I do think you're underestimating how difficult the training is, but if you can keep up with it, then I don't have any issues. Just don't drag us down," Miyuki said bluntly. Truthfully, after meeting Alexia he wasn't as unsure about it as he had been before. She certainly wasn't what he had been expecting; her piercings and ability to use curse words fluently was enough to prove that. Her statement about treating her the same as one of the guys was also proven true by the way she interacted with him and Kuramochi. If anything, she was a bit too unbothered by the fact that she had two strange guys in her room.