Ch. 5: Kidnapped Day Off (Part 1)

"Don't try to run off on us now," Ryosuke called to Alexia as she walked out the door of the cafeteria.

Alexia rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, I'm not stupid enough to try that with you." She exited and made her way to her room, sighing as she realized that she'd have to stay up late to catch up on the work she was missing by joining the guys. She had already woken up early to do her jogging and light weight exercises. This evening she still needed to work on her form and finger work, making sure her grips were set. It wasn't a lot, since it was supposed to be an off day for the team, but she hated not practicing. She had plenty of homework waiting for her as well.

As she entered her room, she pulled off her t-shirt and sweatpants. She wasn't one to spend a lot of time picking her clothes so she grabbed the first pair of pants she saw, camouflage cargo pants. She took a black v-neck shirt with red script from her closet and pulled that on as well. She braided her hair and made sure to grab her keys, wallet, and phone before pulling on a pair of black combat boots, her favorite pair of shoes. She exited her room, deciding to lock it since she would be off campus and then made her way to the front of the dorms.

As she approached, the first person she saw was Kuramochi. He had on a plain white shirt and a green flannel jacket with black jeans. Haruichi had on a blue jacket open over a purple shirt and tan jeans. She waved to them. "Hey guys."

Ryosuke pushed himself off the wall he was leaning on. He was wearing a yellow t-shirt with blue jeans. "I was wondering if you were going to show."

"Hey, I'm not the last one here," Alexia countered, noticing that Miyuki was still nowhere to be seen.

"Let's just leave the bastard," Kuramochi said, an evil smile growing on his face.

"I second that," Alexia piped up, smirking.

"Oi, oi. What are you trying to do?" Alexia turned to see Miyuki walking up to them. He was wearing a pink t-shirt and blue jeans. He had a green knit hat on along with his black frames.

"It's your own fault for being late," Kuramochi grumbled. "Well, since we're all here, let's go." Ryosuke nodded and lead the way towards the front of the school. Kuramochi went next and then Haruichi, Alexia, and Miyuki.

"I didn't know you were joining us," Haruichi mentioned, looking over at Alexia. "Did you have something you needed to pick up?"

"Actually I do, but that's not why I got drug along," Alexia said, remembering that she had wanted to pick up a few items anyway.

"Oh. Do you mind me asking why you decided to come?" Haruichi asked, titling his head slightly. Alexia groaned, not really wanting to recount the story again. "It's okay, you don't have to," Haruichi said quickly, raising and waving his hands.

"No, it's fine. I sort of cussed Ryosuke out and he made me come to carry his stuff," Alexia said, shaking her head. Haruichi's jaw fell slightly open and she heard Kuramochi and Miyuki snickering again. "Shut up, you two. You guys had your laugh earlier."

"Why don't you tell him why you cussed his brother out?" Miyuki said, smirking. His voice shook lightly as residual laughter fell out. Alexia pursed her lips. Haruichi wasn't going to make fun of her like the other's had, but she really didn't want to tell the story.

Ryoskue looked over his shoulder at them and smirked. "Naru-chan wasn't watching where she was going and fell backwards over a bench."

"You're the one who didn't tell me about the damn bench!" Alexia yelled accusingly as they exited the campus.