~3~

𑁍𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎𑁍

_____________[𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢]_____________

Yamaguchi's Pov:

Saturday has arrived, and I'm extremely happy about it. The last 2 days have been hell at school. Tsukishima barely talks to me anymore, since he is always with her. We used to walk together to school, and from school, we used to hangout all the time, but for the last 2 days, and he sees is her. I was so lame to even think that he would like me. So lame, and pathetic. 

But, it's no time to put myself down. I need to carry on with life, even if it may be hard. That's why I'm going over to Kageyama's house since a friend of his, who went through the same thing like me, can help. After a 10 minute walk, I finally arrived. I breathed in deeply before knocking on the door. After a few minutes, he opened the door and let me step in. 

"My friend is in the living room." He said, closing the door behind me. 

"Alright." I said, following him. 

When we walked inside the living room, I saw a familiar person sitting on one of the sofas. Head of brown hair, glasses, and Aoba Johsai training shirt. The Great King, aka, Oikawa. 

"Ah, Yama-chan! I remember you, you're the one with the nasty pinch serve." Oikawa said, looking up from his phone and smiling. 

"Hello Oikawa-san." I said, smiling back. 

"Drop the san, we're all friends here!" He said, patting the place next to him. 

I nodded and sat next to him. Kageyama sat on the sofa opposite us and Oikawa got a folded piece of paper out of his pocket. 

"Kageyama told me what happened." Oikawa started, moving to the side to look at me. "I've been through it, and thankfully, I've gotten over it. Here, this is a list of things I did to get over my crush." 

"Thanks Oikawa, thanks alot." I said, taking it from him. 

"No worries. I really should get going, I'm packing for college." He said, standing up. "Also, Yama-chan, don't worry, you'll find better. Like, you're absolutely adorable and extremely kind so, no worries, you'll find someone better." 

"Thanks Oikawa." I said, smiling and standing up too. 

Me and Kageyama walked to the door and then we said goodbye. After, me and Kageyama decided to sit back in the living room and go through the list. 

-------------

𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝:

1. Put as much effort into the friendship as he do.

2. Treat him like he treats you.