~17~

☆𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍☆

Yamaguchi's Pov: 

It's been four day since the Shiratorizawa match, and it's now Saturday. The week has flown by, and today I'm meeting up with Kags at the park. He said he hed something important to ask me. 

I quickly got out of bed and searched for some clothes in my wardrobe. Blue, denim jeans and a mint coloured sweater. I then walked into my bathroom, brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and then walked back into my room. I put my white sneakers on, grabbed my phone and went downstairs. 

I told my mum where I was going, and then left the house. The park wasn't far away: 5, 6 minutes? It was quite chilly outside, but the sweater was thick enough so that I didn't feel that cold. 

When I got to the park, I saw Kageyama sitting under the tree we carved our names into. I excitedly skipped up to him, and feel onto him for a hug. 

"Hey Kags." I said, as he jumped from the scare. 

"Jesus Yamaguchi, don't scare me like that!" He said, wrapping his arms around me. 

I let out a laugh and then sat next to him. 

"So, what do you need to tell me?" I asked. 

"Remember how I said your freckles look like constellations and how I'd fix them?" He asked.

"Yeah...I remember." I admitted, smiling as I relived it in my head. 

"Good, close your eyes please." Kags said, grabbing something from his pocket. 

I nodded, nervously, and closed my eyes. After a few seconds, I felt my sweater sleeve go up and something skimming on my skin. It felt like a pen?...

I kept my eyes closed, even though I was curios on what he was doing, and after a few minutes he said I could open my eyes. I opened them quickly, and looked at my arm. My eyes widened as I saw my freckles connected; like constellations. 

"I fixed them, Tadashi. I kept my promise. You're no longer a broken constellation." 

--------

Kageyama's Pov: 

After I finished talking, I looked at Yams nervously. He was still looking at his arm, and his eyes where getting teary. 

"Yams? Oh my god, did I do someth-" I said, worriedly. 

"no." He said, cutting me off. "I...thanks Kags." 

I was confused for a sec, but then he looked up at me, with a huge smile on his face. 

"Thanks for healing me." 

---------2 Years Later---------

Third Person Pov: 

Time passes by quickly; there is no doubt in that. One day you're 8 and playing with mud, and in the other day you're 18 and near to leaving school. 

The last two years have been going fast for Yamaguchi and Kageyama. Hopelessly in love and devoted to making each other, and lets not forget; the new captain and vice-captain of the Karasuno Volleyball Team. 

Life is great. When you see the love of your life every day, you tend to think your life is great, and it truly is. 

"Yamaguchi-san, Tsukishima-senpai said you and Kageyama-san are together, is that true?" One of the first years questioned. 

The volleyball team was currently practicing, but one of the first years was having troubles with bandaging his fingers up, so Yamaguchi being the good captain he is, was helping him. 

"Oh, yes we are!" Yamaguchi said, smiling at the younger. 

"That's cool! You guys do look good together." The younger said, as Yachi popped up behind him. 

"They do, don't they? It's been like this since their first year at Karasuno." She said. 

"That long? That's loads of time! Do you not get like...bored of each other?" The younger asked, hesitant about the question. 

Yamaguchi let out a laughed, and patted the youngers shoulder. 

"When you love someone, you don't get bored of them. Often, you wish you had more time with them then you already have. Time goes by quickly; don't waste it." He said, smiling. 

The younger nodded, and then went back to practice. Yachi stood next to Yamaguchi, and pointed at his arm. 

"He's still doing that?" She questioned. 

Yamaguchi didn't even have to look at his arm to know what she was talking about. He doesn't remember a day that goes by without Kageyama linking up his freckles using a pen. 

"Yup. The constellation he took time to heal, can't be broken anymore." Yamaguchi said, smiling. 

Yachi smiled next to him, as they watched practice. Well, Yachi did, Yamaguchi was too busy looking at Kageyama. 

And Kageyama, he was always looking at his precious Yamaguchi. His own constellation. The one he healed and forever will love. 

Because they will seek for each other amongst the stars, the space dust will listen to their, 'I love yous' travelling through the infinity of the universe and life. 

~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~

(Swipe to next chapter for Author's Note.)