~6~

♡︎𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑♡︎

Kageyama's Pov:

Me and Yamaguchi where walking home in silence when I decided to ask him something I had wanted to ask him for a while.

“Hey Yams?” I said, breaking the comfortable silence.

“Yeah?” He replied, looking to the side and up at me.

“Would you mind helping me study after school?” I asked, as I stopped walking.

“Of course not! I would love to help you.” He said, smiling up at me.

I nodded and smiled down at him. I grabbed his hand, and started to walk towards my house.

“Lets go then, it looks as if it's going to start raining!” I said, as I kept pulling Yamaguchi along the road.

“R-right.” He mumbled, catching up and walking next to me again.

I looked over at him while we walked and his face was extremely red. I didn't really know what it was, maybe a fever? I kept wondering what it was, that I didn't even realise that we had gotten to my house. I grabbed the keys out of my house and opened the door. After Yams stepped in, I locked it again and we took our shoes off. We then out our volleyball bags down near the door and took our school bags into the living room. We sat on the black sofas, with books on our laps. I turned the big TV on, and put it on a random channel.

“Ok, what do you want to study?” He asked, looking at me.

“English.” I said, grabbing both of our English books.

Yams nodded, and started to help me study.

------------2 Hours Later------------

“I'm tired.” Yams mumbled, as we put our books back in our bags.

I looked at his tired state, and then at the big windows in the living room. It was pouring rain outside. He will probably get soaked if he walks home...

“Yams its pouring rain outside. Do you wanna stay over tonight?” I asked, as he closed his bag up.

“Oh, sure, if it's ok.” He said, smiling at me.

“Of course it's ok. Let's go have a shower, we are sweaty from practice.” I said, standing up.

He nodded and then we went upstairs. I showed him the guest bathroom, and taught him how to work with the shower.

“Kags, uh, I didn't bring clothes, since I didn't know I was going to stay over.” He said, as I grabbed him a towel.

“Right, I'll go get you some clothes of mine.” I said, before leaving the bathroom.

I quickly walked down the hallway and into my room. I picked out some shorts, since I know Yams likes them and they are small on me, and a dark, blue hoodie. I then left my room again and walked to the bathroom he was in.

“Here you go.” I said, handing him the clothes.

“Thanks Kags.” He said, smiling.

I smiled and left the bathroom. I walked down to my bedroom again and into My bathroom. I grabbed some clothes, and got into the shower. While I was showering, I realised I was going to have to see Yams in my clothes. I felt my heart beat speed up and my face heat up. I groaned and turned the water colder.

------------------
Yamaguchi's Pov:

After Kageyama left the bathroom, I looked down at the clothes in my hands. I felt my face heat up as I turned to the shower. What's wrong with me? It's just clothes...You've worn your friends clothes before Tadashi.

I sighed and got out of my volleyball practice clothes. I quickly got into the shower and started to wash myself.

After a few minutes, I was done. I got out of the shower, dryer myself with the towel, and got into the clothes. I put on the shorts that where a tiny bit too big, but after tying the strings on then tightly, they fit well. I then put on the dark, blue hoodie which was too big on me. I blushed as I realised how big it was on me. It almost covered the shorts completly. I breathed in deeply, grabbed my dirty clothes and stepped outside. I walked down to Kageyama's room where he was sitting on his bed, with sweatpants on. Only sweatpants.

I felt too hot and I felt my face getting extremely red as my eyes fell on his abs. How does he have such good abs? Omfg, his arms...how the fuck does he have so many muscles

“You alright Yams?” He asked, standing up.

“Y-yeah um, I need these for tomorrow a-and I don't have my toothbrush.” I said, looking around the room embarrassed.

“Right, I got a spare toothbrush and I'll put these in the washing machine with mine.” He said, grabbing the clothes from me.

I nodded and he showed me where the spare toothbrushes where. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, while Kageyama put the clothes in the wash. After I was done, I went downstairs. Kageyama was in the living room, looking through movies on Netflix. I sat next to him, but kept a small distance from him. Since the sofa was so big, I was able to put my legs up onto the sofa.

“What movie should we watch?” He asked, his eyes still on the TV.

“Hmmm, maybe a horror one?” I suggested.

“Sounds good, I know one I really want to watch. Let's go get some snacks though.” He said, standing up.

I nodded and followed him into the kitchen. We opened the popcorn bag, tipped it all into a bowl, and grabbed some milk. We also grabbed some cookies. After we got them all, we walked back into the living room. We sat right next to eachother, legs crossed. The snacks where on our laps, and Kageyama put the movie on.  Hopefully I don't get too scared...

--------------

“That was absolutely terrifying.” I said.

“It wasn't that bad.” Kageyama said, putting the rest of the snacks on the floor.

“I don't think I can sleep.” I mumbled, remembering the most scary parts of the movie.

I shivered, and hugged myself. After a minute or so, two strong arms wrapped around me. I was picked up and before I knew it, i was on someone's lap.

“K-kags?”...I said, as he leaned back on the sofa.

“Sleep. I'll fight the monsters if they come get you.” He said, hugging me tightly.

My cheeks where literally on fire now, as I put my hands on his chest. I felt all the muscles and abs under my hands, and I felt his heartbeat when I layed my head on his chest. I felt his warm arms go for a few seconds as he put a blanket over us both. His arms then settled around me again, and he layed his head on mine.

I felt extremely safe and comfortable, and sleep was finally eating me alive. My eyes become heavy and and soon enough I couldn't keep them open anymore. I slowly drifted into sleep with Kageyama's steady heart beat soothed me to sleep. It was lovely, and oh I felt so at peace.

________________
Author's Note:

Hey luvs! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I just released my new OISUGA story, so if you want to read it, it's out! :)

Love you all, stay safe!!!