~8~

☆𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜☆

Kageyama's Pov:

"Y-you said that?" Yamaguchi said, widening his eyes.

I nodded and his face turned bright red. He embarrassingly shoved his face onto his hands. I laughed and wrapped an arm around him. After a minute or so, he breathed in deeply and removed his hands from his face. I pulled him closer to my side, and he happily rested his head on my shoulder.

I'm not sure what to call this, what's happening between us, but I like it. It feels nice and fragile and...lovely.

--------1 Week Later-------

"I can't wait to show everyone our serves!" Yams said, skipping happily next to me.

"Same. I hope Coach Ukai takes this as an opportunity to let you play more often." I said.

"Yeah, but that's all I'm good at. I could never play well for an entire game like you, Hinata, Tsukishima and the others. I'm a burden, to everyone." Yams mumbled, his voice turning quieter as he stopped skipping.

I felt angry as he said that. I quickly turned to him, and cupped his face with my hands, forcing him to look up at me.

"You will never be a burden or too much for someone who can't get enough of you Yams." I said, smiling down at him.

I felt my cheeks heat up as Yams nodded and smiled brightly up at me. I then removed my hands from his face and we made our way to the volleyball club room. We got changed, and left. When we got to the gym, Suga and Daichi where already there, and so was Coach Ukai. I could tell Yams was getting more nervous about showing everyone the serve, so I squeezed his hand in reassurance.

"Hey, get stretching boys!" Coach Ukai ordered.

I nodded and so did Yams. We did our stretches and then I decided to talk to Coach Ukai.

"Hey Coach?" I asked.

"Yeah? Need something Kageyama?" He asked, turning to me.

"Well, me and Yams have been teaching each other our serves and...I think we are ready to show you." I said.

"Right, right! Ok, go ahead." Coach Ukai said, excitedly.

I nodded and went over to tell Yams. He was getting more nervous, since he thought he was going to fail. Making sure that no one was looking, I kissed his forehead and then got ready to serve. Most people where watching me as I got ready to serve.

I threw the ball up, jumped, and hit it softly. I watched as it went over the net, and hit the ground just like Yams serve does.

"Woah! When did you learn to jump float serve?!" Hinata said.