~13~

❤︎𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚄𝚙❤︎

( Warnings: Kissing, hints of Sexual Content

( Warnings: Kissing, hints of Sexual Content.)

Yamaguchi's Pov: 

The party was loud and there was people everywhere. I knew most of them, since they were teams we have mostly played against. Me and Kageyama where looking for Suga and Oikawa, and we eventually found them sitting down on a sofa...making out.  

"Oikawa! Suga!" Kageyama called out to them. 

They snapped their heads our way and Suga jumped up from the sofa. He walked towards us, and brought us into a hug.

"You guys are finally here!" He said, smiling. 

"Yeah. We got here a few minutes ago." I said, as we followed him to the sofas. 

We sat with them. Since the sofa wasn't that big, Suga settled back onto Oikawa's lap. 

"So, you guys want any drinks?" Oikawa asked. 

"Yeah, sure." Kageyama said, and I nodded along. 

Oikawa called a spiky haired boy from a dancing crowd nearby, and asked him to get drinks. The boy nodded and went off. I think I remember him from our last match. I know Hinata calls him Onion Head...

"Omg Yams, you wore the outfit I told you to! You look good!" Suga complemented, smiling.  

"Thanks! You look good too!" I said, smiling back. 

The four of us started to talk, and soon after, the spiky haired boy came back with our drinks. It smelled weird, but it tasted ok. It burned in the back of my throat but it wasn't that bad. Kageyama seemed to like it a lot because after he finished his, me and him decided to go get more. Oikawa told us where the kitchen was, and we thanked him. It was hard to push through the big crowd of people dancing, but after a few minutes we finally pushed through and got to the kitchen. We grabbed another drink, and leaned on one of the fancy, shiny counters. 

"This is good!" I said, leaning on Kags. 

"Yeah. I can't drink more though, I have to drive us home after." He said, chugging his drink down. 

"Yeah, I understand." I said, drinking my drink slowly. 

We stood there for a while, talking, until someone familiar approached us. 

"Yamaguchi. King." Tsukishima greeted, coldly. 

"Tsukishima." I said, looking meanly at him. 

I felt Kageyama wrap an arm around me, which made me feel safe. I had to hold in a laugh when I saw Tsukishima's face twitch in annoyance after he noticed. 

"Where is your girlfriend? Rude of you to come to a party without her, asshole." Kageyama questioned, unbothered. 

"I don't have a girlfriend anymore." Tsukishima mumbled, looking at the floor. 

"Oh, that's so...not sad. Well, we have to go." Kageyama said, grabbing my hand. 

"Bye, bye Tsukishima." I said, smirking. 

I felt Tsukishima's gaze on the back of my head as Kageyama pulled me along with him. After we left the kitchen, I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the huge, dancing crowd. 

"Dance with me Kags!" I said, laughing. 

He groaned and look completely disgusted by the closeness of the other peoples bodies. 

"Really Yams? I don't know how to dance!" He said, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"It's ok! Just follow my movements!" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

He nodded, and rested his hands on my waist. He pulled our bodies closer and we started to move to the music. We where extremely close, so every part of our bodies was touching each others. I felt my cheeks heat up, so I hid my face in Kageyama's chest. We dance for a couple of minutes, and we where having fun, but as another song came to its end, Kageyama pulled away a bit. We where now looking at each other, and he moved one of his hands up to my cheek. Then, he slowly leaned down to kiss me softly. 

I hummed into the kiss, and wrapped my arms tighter around his neck. Kageyama's hand on my waist tightened, as his hand on my cheek travelled down to my waist again. All of a sudden, Kageyama bit my bottom lip, causing me to open my mouth. His tongue shot straight into my mouth, which made me groan into the kiss. I felt Kageyama smile into the kiss, as one of his hands travelled down my thigh to slightly go under my skirt. We pulled apart for air, and the hungry look in Kageyama's eyes made a shiver go down my back. 

Before we could kiss again, Suga and Oikawa approached us. 

"Hey! I see you guys are having fun!" Oikawa said, patting Kageyama's back. 

He then started to whisper something into his ear, but Suga caught my attention. He pulled something out of his jacket and slipped it into my hand. I looked down at what it was, and my cheeks flushed. 

"Suga!" I said, closing my hand and hiding it behind my back. 

"What? You're gonna need it." He said, winking at me. 

I groaned and then Suga walked of with Oikawa. Kageyama grabbed my free hand, and started to pull me away from the dancing crowd. Once we where away from them all, he started to walk through the house. 

"Where are we going Kags?" I asked, as we got to some stairs. 

"We are going to finish this of somewhere else. Oikawa has a free room he said we could use for the night." He said, as we started to make our way upstairs. 

When we got up there, Kags walked to the last door on the second floor, and pulled us both in. I watched as he locked the door behind him, and then he pushed me against the wall. 

"I know Suga gave you two things." He whispered, into my ear. 

My cheeks turned red again, as I showed him my hand. He took both things from me, and shoved them into the pocket of his jeans. 

"Do I have consent to go all the way?" He asked, kissing my forehead. 

"Yeah, you do." I said, before pulling him down for a kiss. 

Kageyama put his hands behind my thighs, and I wrapped my legs around him. He then started to take me towards the bed. I felt him lower me down, and my back hit the soft, bed sheets. His hands travelled under my skirt, and he pulled away from the kiss to look at me. 

"Ready?" He asked. 

"More than ready."