~14~

♧︎♡︎𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖♧︎︎︎

(Warnings: Smut, sex, fingering. If you don't like it, skip it.)

Yamaguchi's Pov:

5 minutes into the heated make out session and we no longer had clothes on.

I was spun around and lifted, then sat on Kageyama's lap. He went back to sucking and kissing my neck while I played with his hair and made...noises.

"Yams, hand me the bottle now." Kageyama ordered, trailing kisses further down my chest.

"Ok Kags." I said, reaching for the bottle of what I presume is lube, that Suga gave me earlier along with condoms.

I tapped the bottle against one of his hands, which where on my waist, and he took the bottle from me. He pulled away to open the bottle and spread some lube onto his fingers.

"It's gonna be a little cold." He admitted, looking at me.

"Ok.." I said, nervously since I've never done this before.

Don't get me wrong, I've jacked off plenty of times before. I'm a teenager after all. But I've never been sexual with someone. I've never had sex.

"Hey, hey it's ok. I know what I'm doing baby. Just tell me if it's too much and I'll stop." He said, bringing his free hand up to cup my cheek.

"Ok, I trust you Tobio." I said, leaning down to kiss his lips softly.

I felt Kageyama smile into the kiss and then the kiss deepened. While all this was happening, Kageyama's lubed fingers went behind me and hovered over my hole.

"Ready baby?" He asked, kissing my cheek. 

"Yes Tobio." 

-----2 Hours Later-----

Kageyama's Pov: 

After me and Yamaguchi did it, he fell asleep. I was cuddling him in the bed, arms wrapped protectively around him. His head was snuggled into my chest, and I could feel his breath on my skin. I couldn't sleep, so I just played with his hair. It was past midnight now, and there is barely any noise coming from downstairs. 

All of a sudden, there was a knock on the bedroom door. I heard Oikawa's voice, and told him to come in, after I had covered me and Yams with the bed covers. 

"Hey. You guys had fun?" He asked, quietly. 

I nodded, and he smiled brightly. 

"Everyone is leaving now. You and Yams are welcomed to stay over, if you want." He said. 

"I would love to but my parents think I'm coming home and so do Yamaguchi's parents too, probably." I said. "Thanks though." 

"No problem. At least let me go drop you guys home. After the fun you guys had, I'm not sure you had the strength to drive your motorcycle home." He commented, laughing. 

I narrowed my eyes at him and nodded. He then left the room and I started to wake Yams up. 

"Tadashi? Wake up.." I said, brushing his hair out of his face. 

"Hmm...I'm tired." He mumbled. 

"I know, I know but we have to go home. Oikawa offered to take us home." I said, and he nodded. 

He sat up lazily and grabbed his clothes. Since he was so tired, I helped him put his clothes on. I then put mine on and picked him up to take him downstairs since he is so tired. Wehn I got downstairs, Suga was starting to clean the mess made by the party. He said Oikawa was outside putting my motorcycle in the trunk of his car, and I nodded. I said bye to him, and then left. 

Oikawa was closing the trunk just as I walked outside. He opened the passenger seat for me, and then he got in the drivers seat. Yams sat on my lap, and I put the seat belt around both of us. 

"Where to first?" Oikawa asked. 

"Yams house." 

The ride was filled with silent, except for Oikawa sometimes asking for directions to Yams house. When we got there, I knocked on the door and Yams mum opened. She thanked me and I helped her take Yams up to his bedroom. I then went outside and got into the car, so Oikawa could drive to mine. 

After 5 minutes, we got to mine. Oikawa helped me get my motorcycle out of his trunk and then he waved goodbye and left. I took the motorcycle into the garage and then grabbed my keys, walking inside the house. I locked the door behind me, and went up to my room quietly since my parents where sleeping. 

When I got to my room, I changed clothes and got into bed. Today was tiring. It was a good day, but it was tiring. 

-----The Next Day-----

The next day, I woke up with a slight headache. I reached for my phone, but it wasn't there. I must have accidently left it downstairs yesterday night...

I sighed and got out of bed. I was hungry, so I decided to go downstairs. When I got downstairs, I heard my parents voices in the living room. I decided to wish them good morning, but I got confused when I saw them arguing. 

"What's happening?" I asked, catching their attention. 

"Finally you're awake! We need to talk, young boy." My mum said, and I noticed my phone in her hand. 

"Why do you have my phone?" I asked. 

"It kept ringing this morning so I checked who it was. Mind telling me who Tadashi is? And why there are hearts after his name?" My mum questioned, while my dad kept quiet. 

I didn't know whether to tell her or not. I'm not sure how she will react. I mean, it can't be that bad...right?

"Tadashi...is my crush and my soon to be boyfriend."