~11~

♥︎𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔♥︎

Kageyama's Pov:

"Yams, you put too much sugar!" I said, as he started to mix the ingredients. 

"You can never have too much sugar!" Yams shouted, laughing. 

I sighed and smiled. It was really nice watching Yams laugh, it was so refreshing.  I felt my own smile cover my face, and I couldn't help my growing blush. Maybe it was his laugh, or his eyes, or his smile. It could be his hair, or his voice, or his personality.  Whatever it is, it's making me fall pretty damn hard. 

"You alright Kags?" Yams asked, looking at me curiously. 

"Right, yeah. Uh, lets put the mixture into the cupcake tins." I said, laughing. 

Yams nodded and got the cupcake tins. I poured the mixture into them, and then Yams put them in the oven to cook. 

"Well, that's done!" He said, smiling. 

 "Yeah. You got the icing recipe?" I asked, as he leaned on the kitchen counter next to me. 

"Yup!" He said, looking at his phone. 

I nodded and then we started to make the strawberry icing. Along the way, there was a flour fight so we were both now covered in flour. Yams wasn't too happy since it got into his hair. I just laughed, but he got revenge after by throwing a bit of icing onto my face. I laughed and scooped the icing off my face, and then licking it. Yams blushed and turned back to the icing.

"It tastes good. Good job Yams." I said, looking over his shoulder. 

"Thanks." He said, smiling. 

"I'm going to go check on the cupcakes." I said, before walking to the oven. 

I opened them and took the cupcakes out. I touch the top of one, and they where fluffy and done. 

"They are done." I said, looking back at Yams. 

"Right, that's good!" Yams said, finishing up the icing. 

I hummed in agreement and we decided to let the cupcakes cool down a bit before icing them. Yams suggested going to the park, and I nodded. We got our shoes on, and started walking. After a few minutes, we got to the park. There where very few people, which was good. Yams skipped to the swings and sat down on one. 

"Kags push me!" He shouted, pouting. 

I sighed, nodded and walked behind him. I started to push him, and when he was going high enough, I sat on the other swing. I smiled as Yams laughed and gripped the swings tightly. He dark, green hair swayed in the wind beautifully, the sunshine hitting it at the right angle and making it look brighter. How did I get so lucky again?