~9~

𑁍𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎𑁍

Yamaguchi's Pov: 

After a 20 minute drive, we made it to the cinema. We all got out of the car, and then Oikawa locked it. 

"Lets go buy our tickets!" Suga said, skipping excitedly. 

"Yeah!" I said, walking next to Kags. 

We got inside the cinema, and we decided to watch 'The Meg'. We quickly bought our tickets and then decided to buy some snacks since the movie hasn't started yet. We each got a bag of various sweets, drinks, and a big bucket of popcorn between 2. Suga wanted to pay for it all, but Oikawa beat him to it. We waited for another 5 minutes, and then we walked to the 2 movie room. We walked in, and found our seats that where right at the back. Suga sat at the end, then Oikawa, me and then Kags. 

We settled down and then the movie started. Kags put mine and his bucket of popcorn between our laps. Kags smiled at me, and then he turned his attention to the movie. 

---------------

Half way through the movie, Kags wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I snuggled into the touch and rested my head on his shoulder. I sighed and kept watching the movie.  Somehow, my insecurities got the best of me a few seconds later. I felt y mood drop as I looked to the side. Kags is a very attractive person, anyone would want to be friends and more with him. So they does he waste his time on me? I'm pathetic...and a burden.

I was about to have a mental breakdown, but I then remembered what he told me a few days ago. You'll never be too much for someone who can't get enough of you. I smiled, and then I focused back on the movie, just as Kags gave my shoulder a tight squeeze. 

Kageyama's Pov: 

I felt my cheeks go red as Yams snuggled into my side. I suspected the movie was almost over. I looked over at Suga and Oikawa, who where in the same position me and Yams where in. Suga had his head on Oikawa's shoulder, and Oikawa had an arm around him. I then focused back on the movie, just as the shark ate a person. 

---------------

"That was a great movie!" Yams said, as we left the cinema. 

"Yeah!" Suga said, smiling. 

Me and Oikawa nodded in agreement and then we walked to the car. The drive back was full of conversation about the movie, and after a few minutes, we arrived at Yams house. Me and Yams said goodbye to Suga and Oikawa and got out. We watched as the car drove away and then Yams turned to me. 

"Wanna go to the park?" He asked, tugging on my hand. 

"Sure Yams." I said, as we started to walk down the road. 

Yams didn't let go of my hand, so we ended up holding hands on the walk. He was happily skipping next to me, which made me smile. Five minutes later, we arrived at a small park. There was no one there except a small family sat on the grass area.