~10~

❀𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜❀

Yamaguchi's Pov: 

I was in the bathroom changing while Kageyama was changing in my bedroom. I got into my shorts and shirt before leaving back into my room. Kageyama was sitting on my bed, dressed already. He looked up at me and smiled, getting up. I smiled but I was confused as he was hiding his hands behind his back. 

"What are you hiding from me Kags?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrows. 

"Close your eyes, it's a surprise." He said, smiling. 

I nodded and closed my eyes. Kags grabbed my hand and pulled me to another part of my room. He then started to put what felt like a hoodie on me. Did he get me a hoodie? Omg...I love hoodies. I happily let him put it on me, while my eyes where still closed. After a few seconds, he put something on my head and retracted his hands. 

"You can see now." He said. 

I excitedly opened my eyes, to see myself standing in front of my mirror. I looked at the hoodie, and my chest filled with happiness. It was a panda hoodie! It was black and white, and the hood had panda ears on it. I squealed and turned around, wrapping my arms around Kageyama's neck. he hugged me back tightly. 

"I love it Kags!" I said, into his chest. 

"I'm glad Yams." He said, squeezing me tightly. 

After a few seconds, I pulled away from his chest, but I was still in his arms. I smiled up at him, and he smiled back. It felt so nice to know that only I knew and saw this side of Kageyama. It makes me feel special.  

"Yams?" Kageyama asked, taking one of  his hands off of my hips to cup my chin. 

"Yeah?" I asked, smiling. 

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, his cheeks going red. 

I felt my cheeks go red, but I nodded. Slowly, Kags bent down and kissed me. His lips where soft, but they where strong, and hard. After a few seconds of not moving, Kageyama started to move his lips. I did so too, our lips moving in sync. 

A minute or so went by before we pulled away. We smiled brightly at eachother before going in for another kiss. In that moment, I realised Kags wouldn't be like everyone else. He will stay; he won't leave me like everyone else did. 

---------------

After the special kiss, me and Kags settled down on my bed again. We played some more games until it was 3am. After we where done with playing, I got up and turned the game off. Then, I got back into bed with Kageyama. He pulled me in, wrapping me in his arms. I snuggled into his chest and he played with the ends of my hair.

"Are you anxious for our match with Shiratorizawa?" Kageyama asked, starting a conversation.

"Yeah, I'm quite nervous but it's not like I'm going to play all game long like you." I mumbled, laughing.