Random GRAMMYs thought

What led BTS to the music industry leaderboard?

"Of course it's ARMY," Jungkook said.

V also included the other members, their label BigHit Entertainment, family and friends who "have all helped us grow and advance step by step."

Suga said, "When the nominations were out and (we) were set to perform, obviously we were filled with joy, but our fans seemed much happier than us. We always think: Would any of this have been possible without ARMY?"

ARMY has become a point of pride for the group, which thanks their fans for every achievement and milestone.

"There are so many blessings we could've gotten for these eight years, but I guess for the whole journey the best luck we ever had is that we all have you guys all over the world." RM said. "So please don't forget that whether we get the grammys or not, we already got what we wanted, and we got you, so that means we got everything."

via: usatoday

**************************************************

I know I'm not the only one who feel this way. I'm so scared. I'm very very scared cause we have our own expectations and also bts has their own expectations (they are so open and vocal to their thoughts and feelings). But the world became bigger for us.

Way back MAMA 2014 we are so grateful that BTS got a chance to performed and became a nominee, we want to give them an award but during that day was not our time but seeing them got invited and performed in MAMA 2014 it made us happy eventhough they are just performing on red carpet at that time. But the world became bigger for us, and our expectations also became bigger.

During the nomination night, I didn't sleep that time cause I'm expecting something

During the nomination night, I didn't sleep that time cause I'm expecting something. And finally, ARMYs, we did it but I'm so scared that what if, what if we didn't meet our own expectations what the haters and antis will say about us and to our boys? I'm so scared that they're gonna bash our boys. They can bash us (armys) but please don't bash our boys cause it really hurts us seeing them getting hurt. As BTS became bigger, my fear also became bigger.

I want the best for them. I always keep in my mind that being a nominee in grammys is a big achievement for us and i hope whatever happens, we, the armys we'll gonna protect our bangtanies 💜

Lovelots, Armys 💕