VMin Facts

Siguro inenext ko dito is MinKook. Promise! Ang landi landi landi landi landi ni Jimin kay JK XD Gurabe lang~ XD Hindi ako makahanap ng Soft Copy nung Sparkling Mag. kaya OTP Facts muna ako XD Geh, Goodnight! :))

********************************

If Jimin is in trouble or worried,he'll generally solve it himself. If hecan't, he'll talk with V

Jimin said that V is the loudest member of BTS and he does stuff by himself

Taehyung to Jimin “He’s kind and a friend that’s trustworthy. I talk to him the most, and if I have any worries, he’s the friend that I tell it first to.”

Jimin sits next to V in the airplane when they went to the phililpines.

When War of Hormones already done, Jimin kicked V on the ass and V was just laughing.

In interview, MC asked V who is the manliest in Bangtan. And V's answered: Jimin would be the manly man. He has a baby face but the moment he takes off his clothes,he suddenly becomes very manly.

Q: If you compared the members to objects or people related to school, what would they be?

Jimin answered: V -> toilet (because it contrasts V very well (haha))

V answered: JIMIN -> Proctor

MC asked if Jimin had the opportunity to act, what kind of works would he like to do? He answered, "If it’s rom-com, I’d like to film with V. On MUSIC BANK in the past, me and V acted as house music MCs (when introducing the number 1 nominees), it was super fun. If it’s with V, i feel like i can enjoy filming more, as well as being able to improve on my acting skills."

When MC asked Jimin what is his Ideal Girl Jimin answered, "I like cute and charming girl." Next to him was V who appealing his cuteness. Bangtan saw it and they all laughed. MC asked Jimin,  "How about like V?" Jimin looked at V and said "Can i hit you?"

BTS was asked, "Who is the best duo in BTS?" And Bangtan chose VMin because they're both 95 liner.

Taehyung was asked, "What do you think about 'Boy In Luv' recording?" And he answered, "I like it a bit." And he sees Jimin coming. Jimin hugged V and said. "I like you too." Then he kissed V on the cheeks.

In a video, Taehyung was fall asleep and lying on Jimin's arm.

In AHL, Jimin praised Taehyung's voice "V hyung's voice is very nice right?" And he give Taehyung's a bro hug.

In Haru Hana, "The person likes me" Jimin answered was 'V'. "The person who will protect me forever" V answered was 'Jimin'.

In bangtan bomb, VMin run way like a model and V pretend to be a gay and seduce (I dont if seduce is the right term tho) Jimin.

In a video, Taehyung said to Jimin. "Tell them what we did last night." Jimin looked at V and also looked at camera and give a silly smile before leave. V followed Jimin and said, "Ahh~ Last night ahh~ was something"

In D&W promotion, VMin jokely kiss infront of camera.