BTS Facts 3

iTaTry ko lang kung may part two pa ba ito. Tinatamad na kasi akong mag type eh XD Enjoy reading guys~ Pansin ko lang, ba't parang halos lahat ng members sa BTS may plano na para sa mga future sons/daughters nila? XD And pakiRefresh lang din to kasi may idinagdag ako sa OTP Facts nung nakaraang araw.

************************

To Namjoon, ART is showing others the world that we see. This is the reason why he believes that anyone can be an artist.

Jungkook is proud of his Busan accent.

J-Hope believes that taking pictures is the best way to preserve memories.

Jin once craved for noodles while watching tvN's <Let's Eat>, so he went to a restaurant to eat noodles but he just regretted it because according to him, the taste of the artificial flavoring was too strong.

Suga is having a hard time pronouncing 'zu, 'tsu', and 'ji' in japanese.

V was laughing in their dance practice video, Just One Day [Appeal Version] because Jimin, J-Hope, and RapMon kept on making faces and kept on messing around. He said that he was trying to stop himself from laughing but his hyungs were just too funny.

Jimin likes different kinds/styles of dances, like popping, hip hop, and urban dance, but his favorite dance movement is the "gun dance" that they did in We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2

J-Hope is scared of a lot of things. He does not like shocking things or things that come or jump out suddenly.

Jin prefers sharing his recipes through their blog than publishing his own cook book.

The reason why RapMon joined BTS is because of his voice. He wants his voice to be heard by everyone.

Suga can't be at BTS' SBS Gayo Daejeon Special Stage because he was ill at that time so he had to watch it live at the hospital. He saw that Jimin fell down while doing handspring at the start of the performance so he change the channel because he was surprised. Right after the performance finished, he quickly called Jimin.

BTS' cheer, "Bangtan Bangtan BangBangtan" before going up on stage has become a great strength to V.

RapMon is an Atheist.

RapMon said that although JHope is bright and positive, he doesnt show a lot of hope in their dorm.

RapMon Favorite Pokemon is Pikachu.

V and Jungkook like skateboarding.

Jungkook's favorite american food is In-N-Out Burger.

If V could choose a superpower, he would want to have the power of teleporting because he wants to see his family.

Jimin thinks that Jin would most likely not be able to find his way when he gets lost in LA because he easily forgets things.

Jin already had his Family planned out. He wants his first child to be a girl. And his second child to be a boy. He wants his soon-to-be son to have an older sister because he has an ideal image of having an older sister.

Suga doesnt worry about what others think of him. Sometimes it comes out in his lyrics such as "I dont give a shit" He doesnt really like worrying about what other think of him, so he avoids it. He wants to just keep living how he have been living up until now.

The drama that Suga has watched recently is My Love From Another Star.

If Jungkook wants to learn a girl group dance, he'd watch that girl group's video for more than 10 times.

RapMon wants to live as Suga for a day because he wants to understand Suga's mental world.

When RapMon lost his earphones, he asked V if he could borrow V's for a day. V only had one pair of them but he still lent it to RapMon for ONE DAY. After a week, V's earphones were still with RapMon. He asked RapMon about it but RapMon's reply was, "Where are they? Ah! Maybe its at the recording studio." RapMon told V that he was going to look for it so V just said to give it back to him when he finds it. BUT AFTER ONE MONTH, ONE MONTH, V asked RapMon again about his earphones, RM just replied, "Ugh! I couldnt find it. I'll buy you one. Im sorry." So V said, "Its okay i have another one pair." HOWEVER, after two months, V found out that RapMon was using his earphones all along.

"It's time to explain"

~

Rap Monster: About the earphones, it was the brown one. I honestly didn't know. I really lost it for a while and found it under my bed. I think it's two days before V was looking for it. It was there, so I was just.. What is this? Maybe I hid them here to use it in the future. What a great timing. V saw me picking that up. He said, "Huh? That's mine!" So I gave it back to him.

One night while Jimin was Sleeping, JHope suddenly poked and shooked him was saying "Jimin-ah, wake up and play with meeeee!!!" So he woke up but after opening his eyes, JH just grinned at him and went back to sleep like nothing happened.

Jimin said that V is always envious of Suga.

At first, Jimin really hated the fact that he had to show off his abs. He even wanted to talk about it with RapMon.

JHope loves to scold RapMon about cleanliness.

Suga likes clothes with no brand name.

At the first and original version of the choreography for "No More Dream," all of the members had to show off their Abs. (POTANGINA! SAYANG~ XD)

V changes his hair color a lot, so the members are always curious about what his next hair color would be.

V isn't comfortable wearing shoes.

Jin also feels terrible looking at himself in the mirror while dancing.

"Im traumatized when I had to dress up as a ladybug fairy, I think Sailor Moon would be better that that, or maybe Rapunzel." -V

On sundays, Jin used to study for 8 hours for a subject called, 'Laws and the Legal Mind' but he still doesnt understand any of it.

Jimin's favorite superhero is Hulk from The Avengers.

Suga likes camera.

After V was revealed on June 3, 2013, he searched for his name [Kim Taehyung, BTS and V] on the internet and found out that his name would show up on search bars and blogs so he was really amazed. Also, the fact that his name comes up if you search for his former school on the internet is still "electricifying" for him and it makes him feel really good.

When the members rode their car for the fvery first time as "BTS" V and JHope were really in awe so they took picture of themselves. Until now, V still has it on his phone.

When Jin cooks, Jungkook and Jimin are usually there to help him out.

Once, when Jin was lying beside V who was sleeping, Jin got shocked because V suddenly started clapping while he's asleep.

Suga said that he is in charge of catching/ killing bugs in their dorm.

Suga wants to be a friendly type of father to his future children. His father was a bit strict. When he was young, his father never took him out of play, but now, he said that his father changed and became more friendly to him. Suga wants to be like a friend to his children whiole they are young because he believes that it will make good memories.

BTS dorm has 3 rooms, one room for the members, one room for their clothes and one room for their manager.

The members often cook and wass their clothes together at their dorm.

If the members have time to go on a trip with each other, they would go to the sea and go fishing.

V cried when they ate wasabi crackers as a punishment.

BTS didnt promote "Boy In Luv" in China but they still won the New Comer Award there.

Jimin gets attracted by weird and silly charms. He likes cute girls.

Suga does not have a set ideal type. He said that what's important is that his "Miss Right" has charms and that they speak same language. (Kainis ka Suga~ T^T)

Suga is the only member of BTS who has no double eyelids.

After watching Big Bang's 'Lie,' JHope started to dream of becoming a singer.

Source: Bangtan Cute Facts