BTS Fan Club Etiquette

Hello.

This is the manager of the BTS' Fanclub.

Thank you for all of your love and support for BTS.

However, there heve been some fans showing their affection in a wrong manner.

These attitudes of a small number of people can and do cause harm on a lot of people.

The behavior of fans builds the image of BTS.

Therefore, please be advise of the following and cooperate with us.

1. In the Airport.

- There are some of the fans using same airlines with BTS purposely and keep trying to talk to BTS or taking pictures of the members. This is making other people in the airport terribly uncomfortable. Eventhough you are using the same airlines with BTS by accident, please dont talk to the members or take pictures with them. If you get caught, your benefit as a fan club member will not be available anymore.

2. Going to the non-public events.

- We announce the event of BTS that are open for fans on the Schedule Board on the official website of Big Hit Entertainment and through the open broadcasting notice. Some of the fans come to the events that we never announce, or visit BTS Accomodations (even ones are not in Korea), the rehersal room. Sometimes they throw the gifts or the letters to the members. Please show up only at the events that are officially open for fans.

- We welcome the gifts and the letters for BTS. Please send them to Big Hit Entertainment or give them to the staff at the open broadcasting venue. We will happily deliver those to BTS.

Notice of sending the fan letter: http://cafe.daum.net/BANGTAN/jbaj/5

Inquiring and questions for supporting goods to BTS and the notice of change of e-mail address: http://cafe.daum.net/BANGTAN/jbaj/170

3. Photography, Filming and Recording.

- Photography, filming and recording is prohibited except the autograph event and the event open to the public. If some people get caught filming or recording BTS' performance at the open broadcast event, BTS get complaints directly and there will be no seats for BTS' fans on that day. Whoever creates that situations will have to leave the event right away and that person's record will be deleted. Also, we will check the ID of the official online fanpage and the contact informations of that person so that that person can never get the benefits as a fan club member anymore.

- There are a lot of peoples using the strobes specially at the autograph event. If you get caught, you have to leave the event.

4. Violent Language.

- Sometimes there are some fans showing their affection by cursing to the artists. There so many beautifull words you can use to show your love.

If the incident list happen, BTS will be affected directly. To prevent that, Big Hit Entertainment will strictly follow the rules.

We need your kind cooperation.

Thank you.

*********************

Cooperate na lang tayo guys~ para din naman to sa mga Boys natin eh.