BTS Facts 4

"At first, I thought that V's unique behaviour was just all made up. I mean, how can a man like that exist in this world? I really thought that he was just acting. I was wrong, though. HE EXISTS. He's really an unusual guy. I've never seen someone like him before." - Suga

Jimin said that his gaze and looks make him look so manly.

"BTS... You are great, guys. We'll be together forever." - Jimin

The members actually check the ARMYs' response when they tweet something. They check how many retweeted their posts and they also read feedbacks given by the ARMYs.

Suga said that he has a unique way of stretching his body. Relax your body and breathe in comfort. In short, SLEEP.

Suga produced the song "Tomorrow" with Slow Rabbit.

If there's a member who teases V always, it would surely be Suga. V said that if he'd lie down to rest, Suga will come to him, bother him, grab him and say something like "You rascal, are you tired?"

Personally, Jin likes strawberries, but he doesn't like strawberry-flavored food. He doesn't like chocolate but he likes chocolate-flavored food.

V really likes amusement parks. He especially likes the gyro drop, gyro swing, and roller coasters. Usually, he's scared of ghosts, can't touch gross things, and scared of heights, but rides are different. For him, rides are safe but thrilling at the same time.

BTS' manager wants the members to change their habit of going to the bathroom 5 minutes before standby.

Rapmon can imitate Marge Simpson's voice.

Jin can imitate the sound of a horse.

Suga thinks that Mad Clown's rap is really good. He also said that he wants to be like Mad Clown.

"We write our own lyrics, so our songs 100% reflect our personalities." - Suga

The hyungs always buy Jungkook food since he's the maknae, but when the hyungs dont have money and ask Jungkook to buy for them he wont do it.

Super Junior's Shindong said that Jimin has the face of an actor.

V said that even though he's skin is quite dark, his teeth are very white.

Jungkook said that the subject he's best at is Physical Education.

Suga wrote the lyrics of 'Spine Breaker' based on how he saw his friends in High School.

The members have to wait for the album to be released in order for them to see the album jacket pictures. They wait just like the ARMYs

When BTS was in their waiting room in China (V Chart Award Show), V was spotted by Jimin sitting on the toilet without his shoes on while singing.

V jokingly said that the V Chart in China is a chart that belongs to him.

Jin usually wakes up 2 hours earlier than the members.

Jin enjoys looking at photographs and making new recipes.

If Jhope has a problem, he talks to Suga or Rapmon.

Jungkook was tricked by Suga's words. They dont have the same size but suga still managed to persuade jungkook to buy his pants.

Few artists said that Jin has a bit of Suho's feel.

BTS Talks About the Costume Mishap Incident

Jimin: At first, I didn't even know that I revealed myself. The cheers were really loud so I confidently walked forward. At that time, Jungkook was supposed to come to the front as I go back. Then I suddenly saw the white cloth on my body waving in front of me.