Interview [STARCAST]

Ang daming nag rerequest ng OTP Facts XD iTratry ko yung nirerequest nyo pero hinahanap ko pa kasi yung Interview ng Sparkling Magazine sa BTS dito sa Philippines. May source nako, kaya lang walang Soft Copy eh XD Tinatamad akong magtype. Pero kung wala talaga itatype ko na lang. Pagkatapos nun, magfofocus ako sa OTP Facts. Enjoy Reading guys~

PS. Mahirap hanapin yung mga OTP Facts XD Jusko! XD

******************************

[Interview/Trans][STARCAST] “We Are Still Hungry”…BTS, Looking back on 2014 [141228]

BTS, a seven-member boy group, has had a very busy year. The group made a comeback with ‘Boy in Luv’ last February. In August, they followed up with ‘Danger’, releasing the first full-length album. And they made a strong impression with ‘War of Hormone’ in November. They ran a mile a minute.

The group obtained good results. They were nominated as a candidate for the top spot on music program with ‘Boy in Luv’ for the first time. They held a first exclusive concert and also a concert in Japan. Then they appeared on the reality show with ‘hip hop legend’ Coolio in U.S.A. and performed on the stage at ‘MAMA’ which is a dream for lots of singers.

But they are still hungry. There are many objectives they want to visualize. First, they want to develop themselves as musicians, winning music program as a tangible result. Second is being acknowledged as professional musicians. Lastly, they want to be together with their fans always.

“It is a little bit wistful and seems that it’s far short of the goal. But we did our best so we are content with what we achieved.” (the whole members)

The meeting with BTS was held at Naver’s Green Factory. And they looked back on their 2014.

①What is the most memorable song in 2014? = They made broadcasting activity with three songs. Among them, ‘Boy in Luv’ made them a candidate for top in music program for the first time. It gave them good memories. ‘Danger’ on the other hand remains on their memories as a strenuous one because they filmed the reality show at the same time. And they had a great time on the stage with ‘War of Hormones’.

“’Boy in Luv’ is the most memorable for me. It was so cold when shooting the album jacket. The image of curling myself up with heater packs comes to mind. I have fond memories with this song and it’s my favorite.” (JIN)

“Practically ‘Boy in Luv’ gave us a lot. Many people still remember this song. It represents us and deserve to be unforgettable.” (RAP MONSTER)

“To me, ‘Danger’ is the most memorable song. We were making ‘American Hustle Life’ at the same time in U.S.A. After filming, I practiced choreography and recording. It was not easy to run both projects in parallel. However, the song was a title track of our first full-length album and I felt a sense of accomplishment with the result. It was like ‘accomplished!’” (J-HOPE)

“’War of Hormone’ is the most memorable. I was most excited with this song on stages. With other songs, it was full of tension but when we sing this song, everyone was full of joy. A dance move kicking other member was also a lot of fun.” (V)

②When is the most pleasing moment in 2014? = they achieved many things. They tasted the delights of the first exclusive concert, the stage at ‘MAMA’, and the nomination as a candidate for top. Among them, holding an exclusive concert was the happiest thing. It was all the more meaningful in that it made them became actual singers.

“I was most delightful when we hold our first exclusive concert. The stage that a singer should make as a real singer is an exclusive concert, I think. So I didn’t cry. I was glad I finally did it. I was just so happy and excited.” (SUGA)